Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Shaving Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Shaving Thread

I may be crazy. I've been shaving since April/May I swear I've become more sensitive since. Have i truly become more sensitive? My theory is that hair acts sort of like soundproofing, it basically dampens the sensation. So when I began shaving just made it easier to feel the sensation.

• get a home waxing kit and leave on 5 minutes longer then the box says to.Put a hot towl on area to heat up pores for the hair to pull easier. Then apply, Pull up the strip towards your belly and hold the skin tight so it does not move. Right after you are done leave a hot rag on area and rub in baby oil. re apply baby oil and you should be good for about a week or longer

Comment

• My wife has had her pubic region ***, labia and surrounding area lasered except a small landing strip, which she sometimes shaves and sometimes leaves. It is fab.

I cannot find a salon that will laser the hair from my scrotum, so I still shave, her skin is soft and new all the time, it makes for fantastic oral sex.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X