Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does sex on the first date mean you're easy?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda viewed the term "easy" for a woman if greeting a woman makes her open her legs. But you have reasons for your sexual encounter with the man and they didn't include drugs, drinking, mourning someone, or a one night rebound. So you're quite ahead of many people. I do suggest you personally searching as to of why you were "awkward" when you met up with him once again. But relax, you're not easy, or any derogatory term of the kind. So don't ponder on it anymore.

Comment

• Saying someone is easy to me means there is a pattern of putting out. Were you easy this one time? Well, you didn't play hard to get, but you didn't go home with a guy you met after last call at the bar either. It doesn't appear to be a pattern from your posts. What matters most is how you feel.

Comment

• I used to think most men would judge you for being easy, but I think it depends on how much he likes you. There are some men out there that don't see it as being easy, especially if it's not something you do on a regular basis.
        "Dating is like slow dancing. Let the man lead, or you will fall all over your feet"

Comment

• I will reiterate my earlier post, you had chemistry you had a one night stand on a first date, it was good and you enjoyed it. This does not make you easy.

Second date turns out that he is childish and immature, so you left and did not sleep with him proves you are not easy.

Don't label yourself, enjoy life and sleep with others when you are ready to and when it is right for you. minutes, hours, days or even a set number of meetings are purely a measure of time not desire.

Live long and love the way you like it.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X