Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy wants me to be more dominant in bed

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy wants me to be more dominant in bed

I have a fairly high sex drive, and can initiate and want it every day. But i wouldn't say I am particularly dominant.

Any ideas as to what a female can do when a man suggests she be more "dominant"?

• You need to find out what sort of thing he is looking for. He could mean anything from wanting you to tell him exactly what you enjoy in bed to wanting you to tie him over a table and do him with a strap-on - or something completely different.

Has he given any sort of hint of what he wants?

Comment

• Rcoreyus is right, there is a wide range of things that a request to "be more dominate" can mean depending on the what the he likes. Don't assume, ask him what he means and/or to show you. Or at least start out slow. How dominant is he with you? Takes clues from his actions. He may very well just want you to play with his nipples or take the lead and switch from missionary to girl on top position. Does he have to ask for a blow job or do you initiate that too? Start by trying these unless that is something you already do. Going straight to handcuffs, nipple clamps, prostrate massage, pegging, etc might not be what he had in mind.

Comment

• What do you initiate during love games, foreplay, intercourse and after-play? Do you initiate kissing? How about hugging? Do you remove his shirt? Do you rip it off? Do you push him down on the bed? Etc., etc., etc.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X