Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In love with my wife but also in a sexless marriage

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In love with my wife but also in a sexless marriage

I am in a sexless marriage for the last 7 years. Yet it seems that it was since I got married. My wife had sex with me for the first 2 years randomly. Really when I ask for it. She was a virgin and so was I. I guess I did things wrong cause I really believe she did not like it. On top of that, I have a small penis which I'm sure was not satisfying her. She wanted children so for the first couple of years we had sex. We had 2 girls, and since then sex was on a asking bases one a month or every other month. I love my wife and I can not be unfaithful, so I've been masturbating for the last 7 years. I'm tired of do this. I want my partner, I learn so much from reading articles on the net of things I should have known,and I believe we can make it work. I just have to be able to arouse her and show her the favorable parts of foreplay and loving sex. By the way, during the few times we did have sex I attempted to have oral, but she would always stop me. Please help this old man.

Mislove

• I recommend two books for both you and your wife to read. Each book provides great insight into how the other thinks and feels.

The Sex-Starved Marriage by Michele Weiner Davis

Becoming Your Spouse's Better Half by Rick Johnson

Comment

• Try sex therapy, but without her consent this wont happen.

Your penis size unless very small is insignificant as a woman can cope and enjoy small penis penetration, particularly if she has nothing in her mind to compare it with.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X