Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies if you could see this hot guy but he couldnt see you, what would you do?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies if you could see this hot guy but he couldnt see you, what would you do?

I know some guys do this.

Sometimes if they like a girl and they can see her and she cant see them.

I don't know think of it anyway you want.
    example: The guy is in a house on the beach..lol and he can see this hot girl. She cant see him and doesn't know hes looking.

They will like check her out, If shes really hot they kinda start to get horny and start feeling them self. Even if they don't like completely masturbate to her. they might just like feel them self a bit and think shes hot.

Ladies if you saw a hot guy and he couldn't see you. would you ever feel your self or do anything like that?

• Nope, I would never look at some random guy and suddenly have the urge to touch myself. Women typically do not respond to strangers in the same manner that some men respond to seeing a women.

If a woman is walking down the beach for example she knows she has a lot of peering eyes on her, guys watching her every move, guys fantasizing just because she has boobs and a bikini on, and often a guy giving a glance and not thinking much of it other than to say to himself "I see a woman walking down the beach". That woman knows she is being stared at by some guys who she may not actually see staring at her and it may actually make her uncomfortable but at the same time she knows it will happen especially if it is in such a public place like the beach.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• I'm a guy and I don't stare at women, or immediately fantasize about them. I certainly do appreciate an attractive woman, and my glance may linger a bit, but I'd find staring and fantasizing to be creepy.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X