Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toe Sucking

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluesapphire315
    replied
    Well I have had a good foot massage, and that was nice but I really don't think I could handle the toe sucking. I am almost positive that it would tickle me

Leave a comment:

• C
    replied
    My husband rubs my feet and sucks my toes. This is part of foreplay. Now he has started to wash my hair over the sink....Now this is erotic....So soft and sensual.....Just like Out Of Africa......

Leave a comment:

• SinisterUrge
    replied
    Originally posted by lexi View Post
    Toes are the last place I would think someone could get turned on by licking but hey whatever floats your boat!
    A foot fetish is probably the most common type of sexual fetish (these subjects tend to be tricky to poll). Its certainly more common than BDSM or furries.

Who do you think designs all those boots, sandals, and open toes shoes that women buy?

Leave a comment:

• lexi
    replied
    I am one of those women who can't stand to have her feet touched. I imagine a foot rub would feel good but the only person I have really ever touch my feet was my mom when I was little. I have no idea why I hate it so much. I really hate walking around other peoples house's barefoot. I carry an extra pair of socks in my car in case I am wearing heals and go someplace where my shoes need to come off.

But it sounds kind of interesting. Toes are the last place I would think someone could get turned on by licking but hey whatever floats your boat!

Leave a comment:

• SinisterUrge
    replied
    I have a huge foot fetish and i am incredibly lucky that my wife allows me to indulge almost anytime its appropriate. (Well her definition of 'appropriate'. I've tried to convince her that such activities are allowed in most shoe stores )

My 1st 2 parters would have nothing to do with it (we didn't last long), but every lover I've had since was timid at first but quickly warmed-up to the practice. My wife even claims she once climaxed from me licking her soles..... but I think she may just say that to stroke my ego.

Leave a comment:

• missbaby333
    replied
    toe sucking really does it for me,

especially when hes gettin it from the front with my legs basically on his shoulders. my feet have this weird good feeling in them when its like this and when he puts his toes in his mouth...wooooww.....
    ...feels GREAT!!!

i suggest any girl to be comfortable doing it, your feet and toes should just be cleaned
    and FELLAS. get on that toe sucking!

Leave a comment:

• amom
    replied
    It has been said that Elvis Presley enjoyed sucking toes - see his wiki writeup if you want more details.

Leave a comment:

• anonymouswhitefemale
    replied
    I could live with/without it, but my girlfriend absolutely loves it.

Leave a comment:

• inquisitive1
    replied
    Originally posted by dr.mansview View Post
    [HTML]BAD visual!!![/HTML]
    Hey dr.mansview-

Yes, yes sir that was a bad visual....you silly rabbit tricks are for kids!

Leave a comment:

• dr.mansview
    replied
    Originally posted by inquisitive1 View Post
    Hello Everyone-

I know this is a strange topic. I don't if it's ever been addressed before on this forum. But here goes. Have you ever had your toes sucked as a part of foreplay? I have. Did you like it? Did you hate it? Could you take it or leave it? Did it turn you on....at all? While it was happenig did you ask yourself....why or WTH is he doing? I really want to know!
    the first time this was done to me it strangely felt very erotic..it was like a electric shock going straight to my penis..i expected nothing but was very surprised..any time it has happened since:same feeling..on TV once i saw how gay men like their noses sucked..BAD visual!!!

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• should I divorce

Due to a sexless marriage, I have found myself losing interest in my partner, we have both put on weight her 50 and me 15 and now do not desire her. I...

02-07-2024, 08:59 AM By CJ99
  • Sexless in Seatle

All was great during the dating period, sex once a day or more then marriage, work stress and a move and that killed the sex drive. Not in the morning...

02-06-2024, 09:33 PM By CJ99
  • Wife won't let husband finish inside her

Hi, first time posting.
    I've been married to my wife for 24yrs now. She has never required me to wear a condom to have sex with her. After our 2nd...

02-02-2024, 10:18 PM By Kimroger
  • Decreased pleasure in sex for no apparent good reason, please help

Hello, my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months, I am 26 years old and he is 36, he recently found out that he has a problem with his libido....

02-01-2024, 07:10 AM By Kristyn12
  • I can finish on top anymore, too pressured

My partner and I have had the best sex life for the past couple years, and recently he said to me that I haven’t finished while being on top in a while,...

01-28-2024, 01:33 PM By unknown1300
Working...
X