Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anal beads

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My G/Fs are light blue, both of them are the same, the beads start off pretty small, the last one is about the size of a 'Ping-Pong' ball.

And I made a mistake, I said there were 8 beads, that should have been 9, sorry bout that..

Comment

• Wow, the last one the size of a ping pong ball? That goes inside her?
      [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• Originally posted by Something_Awesome View Post
        Wow, the last one the size of a ping pong ball? That goes inside her?
        It looks like it's around the same size S.A. maybe not as big around, but kinda close, and yeah, it goes inside silly..

P.S.

These aren't beginner anal beads

Comment

• LOL. just for you I went and checked, the last one is 3 1/2 inches in circumference, so I guess that's smaller around than a Ping-Pong ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
            My G/Fs are light blue, both of them are the same, the beads start off pretty small, the last one is about the size of a 'Ping-Pong' ball.

And I made a mistake, I said there were 8 beads, that should have been 9, sorry bout that..
            That's OK Patti, they have so many from 3 beads to 10 beads now the standard is 8 and 9 bead toys that I seen most of the time.
            When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Ping pong ball sized isn't unreasonable. I think there are plugs that are quite a bit bigger than that. The bum is quite elastic really.
              [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Yeah, I don't think a Ping-Pong ball is unreasonable either, Just never put one in there is all

Your bum does stretch open quite a bit.

Comment

• Hi, all.

I accidentally found this thread, because I tried to find some information about first use anal beads. And also I try to figured out what I should try first - butt plug or anal beads.

If I wrote in the wrong thread, please, direct me to right

Comment

• Originally posted by shycherry View Post
                    Hi, all.

I accidentally found this thread, because I tried to find some information about first use anal beads. And also I try to figured out what I should try first - butt plug or anal beads.

If I wrote in the wrong thread, please, direct me to right
                    No worries about posting your question here!

There's no right or wrong in deciding whether to try butt plugs or anal beads first. The thing about anal beads is that they're a good toy that lets you continue to expand what you're capable of (in terms of penetration) over time without buying multiple toys. So you start with the smallest bead and slowly (over time) penetrate deeper and deeper with larger beads.

With butt plugs, for beginners, you want an extremely small one -- length matters less than girth. If it's about the width of your pinkie finger, it's a good size. (Too many of us -- myself included -- think our first butt plug is "too small" when we buy it until you try to actually penetrate yourself with it, and then it might feel too big, lol.) With butt plugs, though, as you become more accustomed to and comfortable with penetration, you may need to buy larger plugs to feel more stimulation.

If you go with a butt plug, consider a butt plug kit or "anal training kit" as these tend to have multiple sizes of anal toys. However, if you'd rather buy something once and use it as long as possible, consider anal beads.

No matter what you get, make sure it has a small, tapered tip and a wide base or handle. The tip is to help ease penetration and make it as comfortable as possible. The wide base or handle keeps it from being sucked up your butt and sending you to the ER to get it out.

Lube is absolutely a must, even with the smallest anal toy. Thick lubes like silicone or oil-based are perfect for anal but they're not compatible with all types of toys. Glass toys can use any kind of lube. Silicone needs water-based -- but it will have to be reapplied. (We have a ton of articles on lubes in the lube section of the site to help you out with that.)

Hope that helps!

Comment

• I'm super new to using anal beans and finally had an experience via a rabbit vibrator (big fan of rabbits) that also included a "third" part, which were the anal beans. Definitely a triple threat, lol. I was intimidated at first (I've had anal sex just never used beads before). I had my partner use the toy on me with plenty of water-based lube of course, and omg, I wasn't sure what to expect but it knocked my socks off. Because it is different sizes as it goes from tip to base, I wasn't uncomfortable at all. My partner knew to be gentle and ease me into things so we weren't in a big rush. Actually, going slow allowed me to really lie back and enjoy the new sensations. I ended up having an orgasm anally that I didn't know I could have. I'm glad I tried the beads and think I'll prefer them over the plugs because, in all honesty, if I wanted that kind of penetration, I'll just have regular anal sex, you know? Best of luck with whatever you end up choosing but I say beads all the way!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to purity culture

husband read her detailed journal about sex with boyfriend
                        husband has tried to replicate it
                        however, husband is not boyfriend & the excitement...

Yesterday, 03:18 PM By amy40

So in the case of your TV show woman, she would not know what good sex is like with a man had she not had sex previous to marriage. If she has tried...

Yesterday, 02:24 PM By EmptyNester

I still believe in waiting for marriage as there's something special about the first time being with your husband.....I'm teaching my kid to wait until...

Yesterday, 01:32 PM By amy40
                      • Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
                      • Reply to antimarriage and kids

I'm 50 and have been married but had no kids. My bf is now 36, and he's never been married, doesn't want kids. So, we never plan to marry, but will likely...

Yesterday, 06:03 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
                      • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                        husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                        I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

12-01-2022, 10:35 AM By amy40
                      • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
                      • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
                      • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
                      Working...
                      X