Women's Health Interactive Forums

  • Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to 'squirting'??

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New to 'squirting'??


    Have questions about squirting?

    We have more answers!

    Read our article, “Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Squirting” here:

    https://www.womens-health.com/squirting


    So I am 42 years old, I have been having sex since I was 15, I have had the same partner (my hubby) for 18 years and in the last 18 months I have suddenly become a squirter.. what's with that I'd like to know!? lol

    I mean I know it happens, but I just thought, if I was going to do it it would have been done long before now? Anyone else been in the same situation? TIA
    Last edited by Alison H.; 09-07-2021, 06:02 PM.

  • I'd like to know too. My GF has actually stopped squirting (though it may be due to her being self conscious about it now after an accident she had). Pretty awesome though. I'm sure you're husband likes it!
    [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

    Comment


    • Accident as in pee'd? Yes, he certainly likes it.. makes him feel like he has special talents I think haha

      Comment


      • I also wanted to add, that after the first time it happened I of course read up about it, and everything I read said that you generally squirt with 'g spot' stimulation.. that's not how it happens for me. I'm not penetrated when it happens. Nor do I get the need to 'pee' sensation.. I guess that why I'm a little curious as to why it's happening for me. If hubby is rubbing his knob in the right spot (vaginal opening) while I'm rubbing my clit, I'll squirt when I orgasm.. sometimes BIG sometimes small. Those orgasms are much more intense than the ones I have when I don't squirt.

        Comment


        • Echo,

          Many times a woman need clit stimulation to raise her sexual arousal, which makes it easier to find the g spot. The anatomical location varies slightly from one woman to another. Sounds to me like you stimulated your clit and the head of his penis stimulated your g spot. Because it's located closer to your vaginal opening, you popped pretty easily. For many women who's g spots are located a couple of inches inside, they won't squirt until their partner pulls out. Look up FE Theory in this sex thread. I won't get into the logistics of how the theory evolved. It doesn't really matter. Testing the theory Many times held true for us.

          Why is it happening now? I suspect that we have had a propensity to squirt all along, but held back. The phenomenon is discussed very openly now, and rather than holding back, whether done so consciously or not, we are going with the sensation and finding amazing fulfillment.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Euphoric View Post

            Why is it happening now? I suspect that we have had a propensity to squirt all along, but held back. The phenomenon is discussed very openly now, and rather than holding back, whether done so consciously or not, we are going with the sensation and finding amazing fulfillment.
            Hmm, I don't think so. Not in my case anyway. As I said I don't get that need to pee sensation.. it's just I'm going to cum! And if DH has been stimulating the right spot I will squirt everywhere as I cum. I don't push it, relax or go with it.. it just happens.

            I'm thinking it may be attributed to the post kids changes in my vagina (g spot possibly closer to opening?) And or the fact that I'm very well hydrated now. Up until 2 years ago, I never ever drank water.. once I made the conscious effort to do so, I now cant live with out water and it's all that I drink besides coffee & beer. I average 3-4L/day. I find that the more aroused I am the bigger the squirt. The downside is that now I've had that stimulation, I find it harder/takes longer to orgasm without it.. which is not so good when I'm solo lol. Thx for your reply

            Comment


            • Echo7,
              The woman I am involved with,the same thing happens to her.She say that the only feeling that she gets is the feeling when she is going to orgasm and then she just squirts when she cums.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Echo7 View Post
                Hmm, I don't think so. Not in my case anyway. As I said I don't get that need to pee sensation.. it's just I'm going to cum! And if DH has been stimulating the right spot I will squirt everywhere as I cum. I don't push it, relax or go with it.. it just happens.

                I'm thinking it may be attributed to the post kids changes in my vagina (g spot possibly closer to opening?) And or the fact that I'm very well hydrated now. Up until 2 years ago, I never ever drank water.. once I made the conscious effort to do so, I now cant live with out water and it's all that I drink besides coffee & beer. I average 3-4L/day. I find that the more aroused I am the bigger the squirt. The downside is that now I've had that stimulation, I find it harder/takes longer to orgasm without it.. which is not so good when I'm solo lol. Thx for your reply
                Well Echo, my wife been squirting since we been married 27 years and 4 kids for her self. She always been really into drinking lots water. But your right you have to be very hydrated to be able to squirt. But wife really loves is squirting and orgasming at the same time. This will just drain her of energy as she needs to nap after having such orgasm along with squirting. The look she has on her face when she does is priceless. It's awesome to read you and your husband have a really good sex life really good to read that.I Know a good sex in a marriage leads to a long marriage.
                When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
                  But your right you have to be very hydrated to be able to squirt.
                  Maybe you're right. Maybe it is as simple as the water..

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Echo7 View Post
                    Maybe you're right. Maybe it is as simple as the water..
                    Well my wife will drink at least 2 qrts of water a day. When she does squirt we have plastic cover for the mattress she had ruin the last one with her big squirting episode that at first look like a fire hose going off lol. The last mattress squirting juices would not come out after a while the mattress was ruin. So now when we are getting really into we pull the sheets off and let her have the fun.
                    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

                    Comment

                    or

                    Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

                    Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

                    Latest Activity On Our Forums

                    Collapse

                    • Reply to Egg Donation

                      Egg donation can be financially and emotionally rewarding, knowing you're helping others start a family. While the process involves medical evaluations,...

                      Today, 03:45 AM By Ronit Raj
                    • Reply to Do men have mood swings?

                      If he is acting weird about seeing you and having sex, two things come to mind and the first one was my issue in my 30s. Tell him to have his testosterone/estrogen...

                      07-15-2024, 06:49 AM By Paulc35
                    • Reply to My wife doesn't let me cum on or inside her

                      I've been married 28 years. I am 58 my wife is 51. When we started out we had sex, no pulling out and my wife was on birth control. We had one child...

                      07-15-2024, 06:39 AM By Paulc35
                    • Reply to Yeast infection or normal discharge?

                      It sounds like you may still have a yeast infection. Consider consulting a healthcare provider for further evaluation. They might recommend continuing...

                      07-15-2024, 04:25 AM By Ronit Raj
                    • Reply to Sex before marriage

                      Just ask her. Personally I would never marry someone who hadn't slept with anyone else because I want my partner to know what they like. Also if they...

                      07-11-2024, 02:43 PM By MrMr

                    Latest Topics On Our Forums

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X