Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 but still doesn't want sex

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems to me like you two are from 2 different worlds, or at least I hope so. For me it seems he still values the traditional view on how things are supposed to be. And why would he not. He is the one gaining from it. We do suffer from extreme gender inequality in this world today. And even more in Asia and the middle east it seems. I am no expert on the subject but I do believe that the internet has made the younger generation a lot more aware about the situation at hand. And I believe you might be more aware of this than him. Other than that from what you are saying he has already proven to not be a romantic soul. This will most likely not change. You are looking for things in him that you most likely will never get.

I don't know the way you are placed in to this relationship. But it seems to me like the "arranged" marriage is the clue here. My question is, are you OK with how things are? What would you place first, your own well being and interest or your family? That choice would in my mind choose your future. I'm not telling you what you should do, this is a choice you need to take. Stay with the man you've been given or find a way to move away from it. Many European countries have different aid packages to immigrants. I don't know your life or if you would benefit from any of these.

I do however find it a little strange that you "man" want's to move to the US thought. As they push equality fairly hard now a days thought.

But I believe that many Asian and middle eastern country's need some people to stand up and fight for equal right. I do however know this is a huuuuuuuge job and would set life's at stake. The people on top does not like change and the more submission you have in a country the more violence will be used to stop those who try to change things.

I do however want to tell you my view on this. I live in a country that have come a long way in women's rights. Maybe to far, because the inequalities starts to go the other way. We still struggle to gain equality because the fight has never been equality but women's rights. This means that extreme feminism has tried to become the superior gender. I do however have a young daughter that one day will need to find her way through this life. For her I want the world, and the best it has to offer her. I would never arrange her marriage(Find her a husband). I want her to be able to find a man who treats her with the respect and dignity that every human deserves. She should mean the world to him as well as he should mean the world to her. A loving couple should work together to make the best out of their life's together. If my daughter grows up and finds a man who she can not kiss in front of me, I've failed her. Love is a beautiful thing and should be celebrated, even outside your own house.

I know I jumped all over the place now but I find it really hard to accept the fact that you should be able to control a person by the reason of gender.

Comment

• Personally, I wouldn't wait for him if I was you, but only you can decide what is best for you.

I spent more than 25 years with a woman that I loved and built a life with hoping she would change, which she never did for more than two weeks before relapsing for months. My unwavering patience and faithfulness was rewarded with the legal obligation of sending her a sizable alimony check every month until I retire, which is most likely at least 15 years from now. So I am obligated to maintain her standard of living after divorce, but she was not obligated to maintain my standard of living after marriage. How's that for irony?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Crazy_Lover View Post
        Hi all. Thank you all for your kind suggestions. .... I don't want to force him to do something that doesn't come from him naturally.
        YOU CAN'T!
        If he doesn't want to be romantic and sensual now, he won't later, and it has nothing whatsoever to do with his age.
        I know the OP hasn't been back here in two weeks, but if you do Dark_Crazy...,

Comment

• Why do you have to wait for 5 years? He wants to go to the states? Do it together, as a family. That's what sharing your life with someone means.
          But don't expect him to suddenly become very romantic and passionate if he isn't right now.
          Know that he won't change. Almost no one ever does. What you have now is what you get, if that's good for you then great.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X