Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Louder in a hotel room

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louder in a hotel room

Overall my GF is not a loud moaner during sex and she can have great aural control when she wants too. Seems like when we are at a hotel like this past Friday, Saturday I experienced another side of her this way. She was not aware that she was much louder then normal but I was. She thought maybe only a little louder. She asked if she was like her female former workout partener (a period of openess we had) who was very loud, This other woman had no idea how loud she was. Even when said she promised to be quiet considering the location she failed and thought she was pretty good. Found myself trying to keeping the volume down by mouth to mouth cover. Not because I did not like it of which I did but more on the privacy aspect. That women did not care in the slightest if people heard her or not. I told my GF she was not that loud which was true. Never the less she felt a tad embarrassed by this. I wish she would not feel that way though. I admit I like it more when she lets it go. Wondering if most women are aware of their own moaning or volume and if you hear it do you tend try to control it. I think it must take away from the overall intensity just a bit if suppressed. Are you more likely to let it go if say in a hotel rather then home?

• i let it go all the time. But it took years for me to stop thinking who can hear me and what will they think. How old are you?

Comment

• Well I think, most women will let it loose more with the moaning and groaning. When you away from the kids or live in a apartment with thin walls. You don't want your neighbors to think your a sex maniac. But at a hotel room why not you not living there. You be gone in a couples days who cares it's life. The other person in the room next to you is probably jealous to all hell that he or she not getting any.
      When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• It's even worse if you have a strong exhibitionist streak... ;-)

Comment

• well when my wife & I are away staying in a motel / Hotel we are usually quiter.... as we're not sure if anyone is staying in the room next to us or how much soundproofing there is between the walls! but on New Years Eve, we stayed at a very nice hotel in the central city and as we were relaxing through the evening there was a couple (assuming it was a couple) in the room next to us and for avout 5 minutes all we could here through the wall was a dull uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-oh yes-uh-uh-uh-uh-oh yes-uh-uh-uh-uh (female groan)

my wife is very conscious of who might be around and who might be able to hear us..... me on the other hand I just enjoy making love with my wife and I'm happy to tell the whole world how good it is!

Comment

• I'll be very quiet if I know there is family around. But that seldom happens. If we're alone and there are only strangers around, I won't try to control anything. I'm just myself.

I'm an exhibitionist, but not in the vocal department. I love to be seen naked and having sex, sharing it with other people in clubs for adults. That doesn't necessarily involve screaming.

Lately, I'm louder than my usual. It just happens. And it has a lot to do with my man being just fantastic, spectacular, outstanding... and myself desiring him so much, it hurts down there!

Comment

• I was thinking because it is the house she raised her daughter in, though she is rarely living there now. Speaking about being an exhibitionist with this the nice weather now we had a great session outside on the deck. She did try to hold it pretty darn good. Maybe I would have stopped what I was into if she got too loud. Got to consider her long time neighbors . lol

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X