Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men who can ejaculate twice in one lovemaking session

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I was young, after my second ejaculation, my **** would stay erect regardless of how many times I would orgasm. I would be completely out of semen after my third or fourth orgasm, but still had the contractions. Staying erect was great in group situations, and I probably ****ed more of the women more times than anyone else. Both the men and women commented that I had a permanent hard on. Ah, the good 'ol days!

Comment

• Originally posted by Somers View Post
      When I was young, after my second ejaculation, my **** would stay erect regardless of how many times I would orgasm. I would be completely out of semen after my third or fourth orgasm, but still had the contractions. Staying erect was great in group situations, and I probably ****ed more of the women more times than anyone else. Both the men and women commented that I had a permanent hard on. Ah, the good 'ol days!
      I completly understand as i too have this ability. In my younger, single days the ability to cum several times and stay hard served me well. Especially during a period when i was having a lot of threesomes with the same two women. They were constantly in awe at how i could cum inside each of them at least once in every single romp without going soft until i we absolutely wiped out and drained. Nowadays, my wife is the only one that gets to receive multiple loads from me in our sessions together.

Comment

• I only get to have sex about once every week or so, not by my choice, so I’m not sure what my abilities would be today. But back in the day I could get off two or three times in one night sure. The second and third times took more work which I enjoyed more cause I didn’t have to hold back and could just get primal and get into it.

i used to have this quasi tantra technique I learned, not real tantra but it was like a breathing technique where I could stop and breathe through my orgasm let the wave pass over me without actually ejaculating and breathe through it. I’d kind of wreck my own orgasm and desensitize myself a little bit **** if I couldn’t stay hard and go for a long time after doing that before I got back to the point of orgasm. That hasn’t worked for me in years but it was great when it did

Comment

• "Men who can ejaculate twice in one lovemaking session"

Depends on your definition of this in a time frame or of a session. At time my husband can ejaculate back to back while staying hard but it will often include oral or other play as well as more making love. For ex. oral is often after ejaculation in me, he stays Very Hard and he will either orgasm in my mouth, make love again, or from my hand as I tease him anally, AND if I do more oral or play or kiss him he can stay hard to do it a third time. It sort of happens when it happens. We've kissed after the 2nd time and he stayed hard as we kissed after he went down on me winding up in a 69 and he came yet again from oral. Never know how it will end.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
          • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
            2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
          • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
          • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
          • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X