Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Venting... Can someone relate?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations on your news!

I remember (about 24 years ago now ) coming home one day and my ex saying to me "I'm Pregnant"..... at that moment in time (I was about 21?) I thought my life was over!
    She was on the pill and her period was about a week late, but it came a couple of days later and boy did I breath a sigh of releif! I was no way ready or fit to be a father af 21/22, and the ex & I split up a few months later anyway
    Now I'm ready to be a dad, but sadly my wife & I have been unable to have any children naturally.... luckily we have a niece and 3 nephews and a very demanding cat!

Comment

• Originally posted by CapeCRunner View Post
      Thank you Motorguy. Yeah life is funny but in this case it is in a good way
      Your welcome Cape, oh yea I agree life sure can be funny. Not counting unpredictable as well. But there's nothing I would ever change with having 4 daughters and no sons it's still all good for myself and Donna😃😎😄👍
      When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bowlly View Post
        Congratulations!! It doesn't matter if it's now or in a year, it will bring new light to your house.
        X2 !
        (OK, just adding characters...)

Comment

• Thanks again guys!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X