Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellatio after intercourse

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple days ago, my g/f was particularly horny. She was good for a long time. I have no idea how many times I was inside of her and then down her throat. I was banging her when I could no longer prevent the inevitable. I asked her where she wanted it. She couldn't make up her mind. So it was inside of her. If I could of held out a few seconds longer, I'd of put it on her face and watch her play with it.

She came at least 7 times that night and twice more in the morning. She loves to awaken with my head between her legs.

Comment

• Me going down on my wife after I've cum in her to clean her up/out is the most intimate thing we do. We both love it.

Comment

• My ex-gf liked to lick me after I came, and then kiss me. And she loved it when I would lick her after cumming inside her, and then kiss her. We loved the intimacy, an intimacy I've never had before or since.

Comment

• Very few couples experience the intimacy of sexual after-play. Most engage in some foreplay before the main event and then roll over to sleep or go straight to the kitchen afterwards. I personally think there is something very special about enjoying the aftermath of an intimate encounter.

The first time we had sex, I gave my current partner oral sex to completion and he took me by complete surprise. He pulled my face up to his and started French-kissing me. I had swallowed most of the cum by then but there was still some inside my mouth mixed with my saliva. Up until then, I've never had a guy taste himself and it became the wettest kiss I ever experienced.

The next time we had sex, we engaged in loads of foreplay and then had intercourse. After he came inside me, I went down on him and started cleaning our mess. I've always enjoyed tasting my own juices even when I masturbated and his cum mixed with mine was delicious. This time I kept some of the juices in my mouth and gave him a big wet kiss. He seemed to be enjoying it every bit as much as I.

Much to my delight, he pushed me on my back with his face between my open legs and commenced licking me from my tailbone on upwards. I knew that I was completely soaked from several juicy orgasms of my own mixed his cum and he eventually gave me another powerful climax. We spent the next several minutes kissing and tasting each other on our faces, mouths, and lips. Fast forward to today, and we both love after-play. I have since talked about this with my circle of friends. Apparently none of their partners would ever consider after-play and I do detect some jealousy from a couple of the girls, lol.

I don't think there should be any hygiene concerns (unless anal is involved), so you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monique Kova View Post
            Very few couples experience the intimacy of sexual after-play. Most engage in some foreplay before the main event and then roll over to sleep or go straight to the kitchen afterwards. I personally think there is something very special about enjoying the aftermath of an intimate encounter.

The first time we had sex, I gave my current partner oral sex to completion and he took me by complete surprise. He pulled my face up to his and started French-kissing me. I had swallowed most of the cum by then but there was still some inside my mouth mixed with my saliva. Up until then, I've never had a guy taste himself and it became the wettest kiss I ever experienced.

The next time we had sex, we engaged in loads of foreplay and then had intercourse. After he came inside me, I went down on him and started cleaning our mess. I've always enjoyed tasting my own juices even when I masturbated and his cum mixed with mine was delicious. This time I kept some of the juices in my mouth and gave him a big wet kiss. He seemed to be enjoying it every bit as much as I.

Much to my delight, he pushed me on my back with his face between my open legs and commenced licking me from my tailbone on upwards. I knew that I was completely soaked from several juicy orgasms of my own mixed his cum and he eventually gave me another powerful climax. We spent the next several minutes kissing and tasting each other on our faces, mouths, and lips. Fast forward to today, and we both love after-play. I have since talked about this with my circle of friends. Apparently none of their partners would ever consider after-play and I do detect some jealousy from a couple of the girls, lol.

I don't think there should be any hygiene concerns (unless anal is involved), so you have nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by jns View Post
            kitty, I've given a woman oral immediately after having intercourse with her. Then given her a wet kiss. And, of course, shared food.

I wonder how many guys have allowed a woman to give them a wet kiss after taking care of them.

I suspect that there is a double standard.
            Maybe your friends should take the lead to get the guys into it. Probably some are squeamish but others might be up for it.
            I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
            Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Squirting is ruining my sex life

Hi there, I am hoping I can help. I joined this site just because I have insight and want to help. I am 39 years old. I have never been a squirter, well...

Today, 05:25 PM By Snowy_pines
            • Reply to Virtual Sex, Foolish, Exciting??

Been doing dirty chats online with one of my best friends for about two years now. We have been very good friends for about 12 years (we met when we started...

12-06-2021, 10:00 AM By FeelingWeird
            • Reply to What are the best exercises to tighten bagina?

You can also try kegel balls (also known as yoni eggs, yoni balls or ben wa balls) to use to exercise the internal walls of your vagina! They are little...

12-06-2021, 09:52 AM By Zoë T.
            • Reply to Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

Congrats on trying for a baby! That's an exciting journey! I agree with Julia - a call or visit to your gynecologist would for sure help calm down any...

12-06-2021, 09:42 AM By Zoë T.
            • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

When I was (much) younger, it was actually a girlfriend of mine that enlightened me as to what squirting orgasms were. Up until then, I was quite inexperienced...

12-06-2021, 09:16 AM By Monique Kova

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X