Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife Masturbates while sleeping...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLBeachDad03
    replied
    My wife is going through this exact issue right now. She is rather conservative, does not masturbate (she says she has no interest) but at night, while sleeping, she will furiously masturbate…. so much so that the bed will shake and wake me up. She will back herself up to me, and at first I thought she was awake as she normally doesn’t reach back for me.. but in this state, she is more sexually aggressive…. Using her hands on me… bringing my hand to touch her… but at some point she wakes up like she was hit with a stun gun… rolls over and goes back to sleep, leaving me there, alone.

At first, I thought she was just embarrassed when I told her what she was doing as she said she had no memory of it.. but as time has gone on, Im convinced she is in such a deep sleep, she honestly has no recollection of any of it. So, I took a video one night to show her because I felt she thought I was making it up. Showing her the video made her withdraw from me physically and we are rarely intimate anymore.

We have made a dr’s appt so she can at least talk about it. She is early onset of menopause and generally has no interest in sex, but becomes insatiable during sleep until she is brought out of that deep sleep state and then just rolls over and goes back to sleep.

Leave a comment:

• damderelict
    replied
    Wow... simply wow.... JSD comes here with appears to be a serious search for some answers and the only thing I see in response is "I have never had the experience" literally twice and the rest of you pretty much with inane related but not at all on the same subject as the poster.

I know it has been a couple years JSD but I too am experiencing the exact thing you describe - I mean every night - 10, 11 hours at a time sometimes. At first it made me wildly aroused, but then it kind of saddened me because this is a good female friend of mine and I figured she just wasn't getting enough sex from her partner. Buy trying to find anyone with actual answers on this behavior is few and far in between. I don't think PSA or Sexomnia are exactly what we are looking at here. In my case she will open her eyes repeatedly throughout the night and have a conversation, and usually start kissing the person she is dreaming about (which in reality is the pillow at that point) Does your wife have conversations with you? You said she must be asleep - and that was the other concern I had here because she is literally masturbating the entire time, opening her eyes and closing them etc...

I guess Sexomina is a decent explanation but every night for weeks on end?

Leave a comment:

• WaveRider
    replied
    Yep, amy, she does look hot naked. She looks 10 years younger than she is. A lot of women THINK they look good naked. She does look fantastic naked. I think it's genetic. Her mom is in her 80's, and she looks 10 years younger.

Leave a comment:

• amy40
    replied
    Originally posted by WaveRider View Post
    And she loves to be naked.
    for a women in her 50's, she must work out all the time when she's not naked, in order to have a "40" yr old body

Leave a comment:

• WaveRider
    replied
    Beeni,

My g/f will masturbate in front of me all the time. She'll lie on a bed in position for me to get a good view. Then she'll go at it. Usually she uses her fingers, but she will use her vibrator.

I believe she started doing it in front of me on our third date, so obviously I wasn't the first dude who got the premium ticket show. She told me long ago that she learned in high school of the power her naked body has over men. And she loves to be naked.

Leave a comment:

• Beeni
    replied
    I'm not sure if this would be a turn on for girls or not but I would love to lick my wife's ***** after I've just cum in her. Any opinions lady's

Leave a comment:

• Beeni
    replied
    I I have never caught my wife masturbating in her sleep but she once woke me up hoping on my **** and when I realised what was happening she said she just woke up with three fingers up herself. It turned me on big time and still does to this day. I often masturbate to that exact thought waiting and hoping for it to happen again

Leave a comment:

• WaveRider
    replied
    jsd,

Just a thought: get your head between her legs before she falls asleep. She'll tell you when she's done cumming.

Leave a comment:

• jennysusan90
    replied
    I have never experienced such a thing in my life.

Leave a comment:

• Texasred
    replied
    I think she's pretending sleep as a means of doing what her prudish side would never want to be caught doing.

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Squirting is ruining my sex life

Hi there, I am hoping I can help. I joined this site just because I have insight and want to help. I am 39 years old. I have never been a squirter, well...

Yesterday, 05:25 PM By Snowy_pines
  • Reply to Virtual Sex, Foolish, Exciting??

Been doing dirty chats online with one of my best friends for about two years now. We have been very good friends for about 12 years (we met when we started...

12-06-2021, 10:00 AM By FeelingWeird
  • Reply to What are the best exercises to tighten bagina?

You can also try kegel balls (also known as yoni eggs, yoni balls or ben wa balls) to use to exercise the internal walls of your vagina! They are little...

12-06-2021, 09:52 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

Congrats on trying for a baby! That's an exciting journey! I agree with Julia - a call or visit to your gynecologist would for sure help calm down any...

12-06-2021, 09:42 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

When I was (much) younger, it was actually a girlfriend of mine that enlightened me as to what squirting orgasms were. Up until then, I was quite inexperienced...

12-06-2021, 09:16 AM By Monique Kova

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X