Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife Masturbates while sleeping...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife Masturbates while sleeping...

So I am new to this site but I read a helpful forum written in 2012 about a topic very similar to mine. My wife for sure masturbates / plays with herself at night - for MANY hours. I know she is asleep because there is no way she could be productive the next day if she wasn't. I do not need as many hours to sleep so I am quite entertained by all of this. It has been going on for years. She is prudish by nature actually and very conservative so I like this side of her coming out. We have been married about 20 - years and she thinks I want sex too much (3-4 times per week). I actually don't think she is having "orgasms" at night during her escapades but sometimes she is working it pretty good I suppose it is possible. She orgasms easily when we make love and I know he reaction when having an orgasm thats why I don't think she is coming to complete orgasm. I think it is a ritual that helps her get to sleep but then carries on...

By the way she would not believe that she is doing this at night and I don't push her just questioned her once about it. She really believes she is not doing anything at night, maybe a little but not to the extend she really does...

The weird thing is this. I am actually getting to know her "subconscious self". She is asleep (for sure) I have gotten to the point where I can sneak my hand down there and work MY hand into what she is doing. I actually have learned a lot about how she likes to pleasure herself by how she moves now I mimic the same movements. Her body craves my touch I almost feel like there is some kind electromagnetic pull between each other. She never liked me touching her anus area (when making love etc) but when I'm "fiddling" around at night with her sometimes I touch the anal area and her body pushes against my finger not wanting to let my finger go as she squeezes it with her *** cheeks.

I never knew and I'll bet a lot of women don't know how the nipples aggressively respond to touch and the clit as well. Never has her clit risen up and stood up like it has when I touch it at night. I think its because we have our conscious mind telling us we can't totally let go so women suppress feelings. I have a massage table and give her massages as well so I know her body well and even then she does not respond like her unconscious mind at night.

Anyway are there other guys out there experiencing the same as me?! or women for that matter? The women out there might be like my wife and don't know they are doing this especially ones with no significant other that notices!

• My wife has never does this her self, she will enjoy her self with a toy for my viewing and her self pleasure that ends up into more fun with each other. So it sounds like your wife is ashamed that she is doing this so she thinks it's wrong and dirty and will avoid talking to you about it all. Well maybe when you're having sex, after you're done talk with wife about it and see if ahe will open up more about her masturbating with you while sleeping.
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Welcome JSD!

These posts are some of the more unusual ones I see. Under normal circumstances, a person can't perform complex movements while they're sleep. It keeps us from acting out our dreams and hurting ourselves. I've suffered from something called "sleep paralysis" over the years because of this very mechanism. A person that is able to move will oftentimes wake themselves up with the movement, again, for the same reason.

A small percentage of people are different. This is where things like sleepwalking and night terrors come in. Those people can walk around, eat, cook, and even drive while they're sleep. It's considered a disorder and can be very dangerous. Besides being triggered by medication, it can also be connected to other diseases.

It sounds weird, but if you and your wife are having fun with it, more power to you. I'd hate for it to take a dark turn for you if something else is wrong, though. You might want to get her checked out.
      "Those sowing seed with tears
      Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Here is something else to consider other than her pleasuring herself as a sexual act. We women will very often resort to extra stimuli such as petting a cat, hugging a pillow, stroking our breasts or the clitoris as a way of calming ourselves, releasing tensions that aren't sexual in nature - we can do them just because they feel good and make us feel good about ourselves. Sex on one hand usually has an end-result in mind, that being a climax. If that isn't the expectation she may just be calming her mind and body with a feel good action.
        That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• I kind of agree with Claret...I think it is a "feel good" exercise to help relieve tensions that are brought on by stress. It is kind of a turn on for me and sometimes leads to either sleep deprivation for me or late night sex that ends in immediate sleep thankfully - which is a relief. I will keep one eye open (no pun) to make sure all ends well. I just think it is not isolated, I really believe that women are more sexually active than us guys know. I have a pretty healthy sex life and I am turned on by my wife of 20-years. Good to know there are more layers of mystery in this lady of mine...

Comment

• I can't really add something meaningful, but I must say that this is a very interesting observation. I have never heard of it before, but it might be some form of sleepwalking.

Comment

• I have never experienced such a thing in my life.

Comment

• I think that many women may have no recollection of what they were doing when they were asleep. I have dreams that I remember only rarely and they have to be extraordinary in some way. This sounds like something quite ordinary and would not be remembered.
                I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• I think she's pretending sleep as a means of doing what her prudish side would never want to be caught doing.

Comment

• I have never experienced such a thing in my life.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Squirting is ruining my sex life

Hi there, I am hoping I can help. I joined this site just because I have insight and want to help. I am 39 years old. I have never been a squirter, well...

Yesterday, 05:25 PM By Snowy_pines
                    • Reply to Virtual Sex, Foolish, Exciting??

Been doing dirty chats online with one of my best friends for about two years now. We have been very good friends for about 12 years (we met when we started...

12-06-2021, 10:00 AM By FeelingWeird
                    • Reply to What are the best exercises to tighten bagina?

You can also try kegel balls (also known as yoni eggs, yoni balls or ben wa balls) to use to exercise the internal walls of your vagina! They are little...

12-06-2021, 09:52 AM By Zoë T.
                    • Reply to Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

Congrats on trying for a baby! That's an exciting journey! I agree with Julia - a call or visit to your gynecologist would for sure help calm down any...

12-06-2021, 09:42 AM By Zoë T.
                    • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

When I was (much) younger, it was actually a girlfriend of mine that enlightened me as to what squirting orgasms were. Up until then, I was quite inexperienced...

12-06-2021, 09:16 AM By Monique Kova

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X