Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anal without permission

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anal without permission

I have been married for 5 years, I have tried anal once before with my husband and it was awful, I got so tense he only trusted twice and had to stop. Today we were having sex and he stuck a finger in my bum, and asked if I liked it and I said no, he said he could try his pinky which he did and I went along but eventually he stopped, then we started doing it doggy styl and he just went for it, he put his penis in my bum and I screamed and started bawling. He stopped right away and said sorry but I can't even look at him. I feel really weird. Am I over reacting?

• No, absolutely not!
    He shouldn't have just 'gone for it' especially as you'd indicated that you didn't enjoy having a finger inside your bum although he may have just misjudged things as you went along with the 'pinky'.
    You need to speak to him and let him know what's acceptable to you and what isn't. Anal sex isn't for everyone and he just shouldn't have done that without your full consent!

Comment

• he should not have just 'stuck it in there' without your permission.... You should have said a firm "NO" to him sticking anything in your bum hole.
      My wife made it clear when we met that she didn't want anything inserted in her anal cavity - period!

Comment

• To some, this constitutes assault. To me, it does. No wonder you can't look at him.

Comment

• Sounds like you two need to have a discussion on what is okay and what is not. He definitely violated more than just your trust, and you need to make sure he understands the seriousness of the situation. Hopefully he is suitably contrite and you never have a problem like this again.

Comment

• I seldom read on this site and post even less, but I could not read joanA's post and not say something.

In her shoes, I would take a hard look at whether this guy should still be in my life.

As said by atskitty, was an assault. It was a sexual assault and towards the most serious end of the spectrum. Being a spouse does not mean you cannot be a sexual assault victim. You might consider having this man charged. His conduct only grossly disrespectful of someone who trusted him, it was criminal.
            I do not grow old; if I stop growing, I am old.

Comment

• To me, this is assault and completely unacceptable. I'd be seriously reconsidering my marriage if it were me.

Comment

• I honestly don't know how this can happen. I'm serious. More often than not the pain of anal prevents it happening for me so I have never understood how a man can force himself on someone because from my experience, when I squeeze myself tight due to pain nothing will get through.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X