Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anticeonceptivos

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anticeonceptivos

Hola, tengo 28 años, soy casada y soy nueva en el foro. Me encanta este foro porque es muy completo y se puede hablar de cualquier cosa sobre la mujer; no hay un foro de habla hispana que sea así tan completo como este. Me registré porque quiero compartir sus experiencias en cuanto al sexo con protección. Les gusta protegerse mas ustedes o que se proteja el hombre? Mi esposo y yo estamos probando varios métodos (estamos recién casados) a ver cual nos gusta mas a los dos para usarlo siempre entonces. Yo ya he probado varios, me toca ahora es el diafragma, pero me da un poco de temor porque leí que puede ocasionar infecciones urinarias. Alguna chica de aquí lo ha usado para que me cuente su experiencia y me diga si me lo recomiendan. Que anticonceptivos usan ustedes chicas? Compartamos ideas y recomendaciones
    Hola, tengo 28 años, soy casada y soy nueva en el foro. Me encanta este foro porque es muy completo y se puede hablar de cualquier cosa sobre la mujer; no hay

• Mary3's post in English using Google Translate: Hi, I'm 28 years old, I'm married and I'm new to the forum. I love this forum because it is very complete and you can talk about anything about women; There is not a Spanish-speaking forum that is as complete as this one. I signed up because I want to share their experiences regarding sex with protection. Do you like to protect yourself more or that man is protected? My husband and I are trying out several methods (we are newly married) to see which one we like best for both of us to always use it then. I have already tried several, it's my turn now it's the diaphragm, but it gives me a little fear because I read that it can cause urinary tract infections. Some girl here has used it to tell me their experience and tell me if they recommend it. What contraceptives do you girls use? Share ideas and recommendations

Welcome to WH, Mary3. I edited your post to remove the outbound link since outbound links are not allowed.
    Last edited by jns; 06-28-2018, 08:44 PM.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Yes, Mary is asking which is preferred, contraceptives for the males, condoms, vs the diaphragm.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X