Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a guy, one thing I'd like to say to the ladies is that if you don't want your partner to cum inside you, particularly a new partner, I would be upfront about it and make him wear a condom. The reasoning here is that many men(most in my opinion) don't have adequate ejaculatory control once inside a vagina(and many cases even before he enters ; ) ). So as the saying goes . . . better to be safe(pun intended) than sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by feministguy View Post
      As a guy, one thing I'd like to say to the ladies is that if you don't want your partner to cum inside you, particularly a new partner, I would be upfront about it and make him wear a condom. The reasoning here is that many men(most in my opinion) don't have adequate ejaculatory control once inside a vagina(and many cases even before he enters ; ) ). So as the saying goes . . . better to be safe(pun intended) than sorry.
      With that being said. Guys should wear condoms when they know they do not have adequate ejaculatory control without being told.

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Wagon View Post

With that being said. Guys should wear condoms when they know they do not have adequate ejaculatory control without being told.
        This is the correct answer.

Comment

• As mush as it is nice when your partner comes inside of you. I have found that when he wants to continue the session it's a bit too wet and slippery and that is accompanied by a slight loss of sensation. Is this something anyone else has encountered?

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Wagon View Post
            As mush as it is nice when your partner comes inside of you. I have found that when he wants to continue the session it's a bit too wet and slippery and that is accompanied by a slight loss of sensation. Is this something anyone else has encountered?
            Yes... probably best to pull out on the first one if you plan on round 2. If it has been a few days since last ejac, it can create a "mop bucket" situation.

Comment

• This is really a very special and bold and innovative topic, I like it very much, I love watching everyone's discussions.

Comment

• My wife and i always prefer me to cum inside her. It just feels amazing, and as i posted to another discussion, i normally can cum more than once in a single session. We have three kids and i was snipped about 13 years ago. I was worried about how it would effect me sexually. But we soon realized that without having to worry about the risk of pregnancy or having to rely on other forms of birth control, it actually amplified the feeling.

Comment

• Hello again. I do have a question that i believe is appropriate for this forum as it's related to this subject, and i don't think it's something that's often discussed. But HOW do women prefer or most enjoy their partner to cum inside them?

Is it situstional (i.e. person, position)? Is it environmental (i.e. bedroom, kitchen, backseat of the car)? Are there any other factors that impact how women prefer or most enjoy their partner to cum inside them?

To put this into context, as a guy, my personal favorite is missionary. Sounds pretty vanilla i know, but hear me out. And that's not to say my wife and i don't enjoy a variety of positions throughout our sessions (we definitely do). Nor do i "finish" in missionary every single time. All I'm saying is that missionary is my personal favorite.

The reason for me is because of the increased intimacy and feeling. This is my wife after all, whom i love dearly and with all my heart. Not just some random woman i met in a club or bar that night. The excitement of the build up is a factor as well. I'll breath heavier, and thrust harder and faster. She'll pick up on this, wrap her arms and legs around me, pulling me in deeper. We can kiss and say how much we love each other or how good it feels. She'll even squeeze her vaginal muscles on my little guy (kegels work ladies). After that, I'm a goner. This gives me the most intense and explosive orgasms, which is why it's my personal favorite.

So I'm curious about how women prefer this act to occur.

Similarly, I'd like to see an article (if a link exists, please share) or hear your thoughts about how women best prefer to reach their orgasm. Sure there's a bunch of technical stuff out there, clit, gspot, yada yada, on ways to get women to orgasm. But there's not really a lot out there that explains how women best like this to happen.

Thanks and happy new year to all.
                  Last edited by Rayn; 12-31-2022, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kayla Lords View Post
                    I'm in a committed relationship with a partner and we don't use condoms or other barriers during sex, so yes, he cums in me, and I enjoy being able to do that with him - primarily because I know how much he enjoys it. That being said, I don't enjoy the mess it makes afterward and I don't allow him to cum on my bare skin - face, chest, etc. because I don't like how it feels on my skin.

He enjoys cumming in me so much that during blowjobs, he'll have me stop and finish inside me.

Not every partner I've had over the years has had those privileges but thankfully every partner has respected my boundaries and used a condom. A few tried to get me to change my mind (many years ago) but no one has violated my consent by not wearing one or taking it off during sex just so they can cum inside me.
                    Kayla Lords I know the feeling. I'll usually stop my wife during a bj to finish inside her. To us, that's the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rayn View Post
                      Hello again. I do have a question that i believe is appropriate for this forum as it's related to this subject, and i don't think it's something that's often discussed. But HOW do women prefer or most enjoy their partner to cum inside them?

Is it situstional (i.e. person, position)? Is it environmental (i.e. bedroom, kitchen, backseat of the car)? Are there any other factors that impact how women prefer or most enjoy their partner to cum inside them?

To put this into context, as a guy, my personal favorite is missionary. Sounds pretty vanilla i know, but hear me out. And that's not to say my wife and i don't enjoy a variety of positions throughout our sessions (we definitely do). Nor do i "finish" in missionary every single time. All I'm saying is that missionary is my personal favorite.

The reason for me is because of the increased intimacy and feeling. This is my wife after all, whom i love dearly and with all my heart. Not just some random woman i met in a club or bar that night. The excitement of the build up is a factor as well. I'll breath heavier, and thrust harder and faster. She'll pick up on this, wrap her arms and legs around me, pulling me in deeper. We can kiss and say how much we love each other or how good it feels. She'll even squeeze her vaginal muscles on my little guy (kegels work ladies). After that, I'm a goner. This gives me the most intense and explosive orgasms, which is why it's my personal favorite.

So I'm curious about how women prefer this act to occur.

Similarly, I'd like to see an article (if a link exists, please share) or hear your thoughts about how women best prefer to reach their orgasm. Sure there's a bunch of technical stuff out there, clit, gspot, yada yada, on ways to get women to orgasm. But there's not really a lot out there that explains how women best like this to happen.

Thanks and happy new year to all.
                      Uhm i don't think I personally have a position or whatever that I prefer for my partner to come inside me. I must say though that I would prefer for us to come together or him after me. Definitely not before me.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X