Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Wagon. It's not messed up. It's hard to think about anything else at that time. Especially asking someone for permission. I'm glad I did it to her. It was not meant as disrespect. I know she is on the pill. I get that she does not want me to cum in her if we are going somewhere immediately afterwards without showering or anything. I can see it can be uncomfortable to sit in wet underwear or have it running down her legs. It just feels so good. For her too. I cum in her probably eight out of every ten times we have sex now. I love her. There is so much more of it now too when it happens. My body wants to get her pregnant, but my mind doesn't. She doesn't even ask me not to do it certain times anymore. We're past that. I just can't pull out that often with her

Comment

• G-Wagon. Even when I cum on her chest, I'm the one who cleans it off, as much as I can. It's like cleaning up a broken raw egg. I can't get all. She has to take a shower to get it all off. She will not let me cum in her mouth, and she always knows when I'm getting close. But I don't mind, I'm not gonna ask her to take all that in her mouth. She doesn't want it on her face either and I respect that too

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Wagon View Post
        As mush as it is nice when your partner comes inside of you. I have found that when he wants to continue the session it's a bit too wet and slippery and that is accompanied by a slight loss of sensation. Is this something anyone else has encountered?
        G-Wagon yes. It's normal for my wife and i as i can cum more than once. If she ever gets too wet to the point where she starts to lose some feeling, we'll take a slight pause for her to dab off with some tissue or toilet paper. Then we're back into action.

So if this is happening to you, don't worry. Just keep some tissue handy nearby.

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Wagon View Post

Uhm i don't think I personally have a position or whatever that I prefer for my partner to come inside me. I must say though that I would prefer for us to come together or him after me. Definitely not before me.
          G-Wagon thanks for your honesty. That's what I'm noticing in many responses to this question. But most women just don't seem to care. However, i imagine that if they really gave it some thought, they might be able to come up with just one set of circumstances where they find the experience to be the most pleasurable. When i asked my wife this question, at first, she too didn't really have a preference. But after she gave it some more thought, she figured out that me cumming in her in missionary was also her favorite. Not because it was mine. But because it's what's most pleasurable for her in that moment. She said she can easily feel me swell inside her and the intensity of my thrusting during the buildup normally makes her cum shortly before i do. She loves being able to wrap her arms and legs around me, pulling me closer to and deeper inside her. Also, she can squeeze her vagina tightly on my shaft, which results in increased sensitivity for us both. And when i finally do let off, she can feel me twitching inside her as I'm cumming.

Now, when it comes to her orgasms, that's where our opinions differ. Her favorite is cowgirl, whereas mine is doggy.
          Last edited by Rayn; 01-06-2023, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Ashlee T. I used to be cum inside my GF when it is safe that she will not going to be pregnant but She always don't like it and ask me to cum in her mouth instead. But till I go to her mouth everything goes on bed or floor.
            Is there any way I can inject directly in her mouth from her vegina.?

Comment

• Personally, I strongly believe in planning ahead before having fun and enjoying life. It's always better to be prepared and avoid any unnecessary problems or difficulties.

Comment

• only once have i ever used a condom and she hated it, so did i, so she started birth control pills which worked fine for our active sex life. i think climaxing for both of us always felt like many things all at once but...in a way, perfect obedience to mother nature, her prime directive, thats mostly what it feels like to me when i cum in a woman... that and an overwhelmingly unique altered state , body& brains release. right after, its like ive done what i was born to do. that simple. that beautiful. that perfect. being a body, in all its sensual awe, spectrum of deepest pain to highest exstacy its poetic , all too brief. intimacy, it is everything. feeling flesh intertwined, heaven.

Comment

• I only want my bf to cum inside me. If it's a fling then just cum on my titties

Comment

• First and foremost, thank you. I greatly appreciated reading this article. It was very informative and thoroughly written. It took into consideration all aspects of the beloved creampie. Yes, as a man, it’s my greatest “fetish”, but ultimately it’s because it’s so bonding as the article mentions. Although I am currently separated and divorce is imminent, the intimacy my wife and i shared each time we had sex was wonderful. I greatly appreciated and respect the importance of communication beforehand. The last thing i would want is to violate a woman’s trust. That often times can’t be recovered. I hope and pray that although i am not currently in an intimate relationship I pray that changes. If so, i also pray that she is someone who will enjoy me creampie her. To me, there is no greater intimate connection than that.

Comment

• Like ejaculation in the body, sometimes feel strange feeling refreshed, happy mood! I don't know if this is the influence!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• should I divorce

Due to a sexless marriage, I have found myself losing interest in my partner, we have both put on weight her 50 and me 15 and now do not desire her. I...

02-07-2024, 08:59 AM By CJ99
                      • Sexless in Seatle

All was great during the dating period, sex once a day or more then marriage, work stress and a move and that killed the sex drive. Not in the morning...

02-06-2024, 09:33 PM By CJ99
                      • Wife won't let husband finish inside her

Hi, first time posting.
                        I've been married to my wife for 24yrs now. She has never required me to wear a condom to have sex with her. After our 2nd...

02-02-2024, 10:18 PM By Kimroger
                      • Decreased pleasure in sex for no apparent good reason, please help

Hello, my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months, I am 26 years old and he is 36, he recently found out that he has a problem with his libido....

02-01-2024, 07:10 AM By Kristyn12
                      • I can finish on top anymore, too pressured

My partner and I have had the best sex life for the past couple years, and recently he said to me that I haven’t finished while being on top in a while,...

01-28-2024, 01:33 PM By unknown1300
                      Working...
                      X