Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes my man finished inside every time

Comment

• In my serious past relationships, after std tests were done on us both, let the creampies begin! I love it...it turns me on knowing how much I'm pleasing him so usually when he lets me know hes ready to nut, it makes me cum too. Its also an emotional bonding thing for me as well.

Comment

• I've had sex with dozens of women over the years. I have never worn a condom, and always ejaculated as deeply inside a woman as possible. Although I lick a woman clean afterwards, that is by no means birth control, and I have gotten nine women that I know of pregnant over the years. That has always been my goal when having sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by tgraykansas View Post
          In my serious past relationships, after std tests were done on us both, let the creampies begin! I love it...it turns me on knowing how much I'm pleasing him so usually when he lets me know hes ready to nut, it makes me cum too. Its also an emotional bonding thing for me as well.
          How about cumming on your chest.

Comment

• Hello everyone. I'm back and this is still my favorite thread. Why? Because sex is such an integral part of my relationship. The act, the intimacy, the passion, the seduction, the heat, and the intensity all play a vital role.

Normally, i can bring my wife to climax 2 to 4 times in a single session. She's cum in every which way known to man, but my favorite of which are when I'm deep inside her in missionary (hers is cowgirl). I love how she feels as it's building up inside her. The way she squeezes my rod to try to hold off a little longer just makes me go harder and faster until her body gives into me.

Luckily, i too can also orgasm more than once in a single session. Normally twice, sometimes three, or four of we're really going hard at it. Similarly, i too have cum in her virtually in every way possible. But both of our favorite position for this is also missionary. So we definitely make sure at least one of my climaxes is in this positon; usually the second as it's often the biggest in terms of intensity, load volume, and duration. It's just the best feeling in the world depositing part of myself deep inside the woman i love in the most intimate of ways.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X