Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honeyloveyou
    replied
    This is really a very special and bold and innovative topic, I like it very much, I love watching everyone's discussions.

Leave a comment:

• EmptyNester
    replied
    Originally posted by G-Wagon View Post
    As mush as it is nice when your partner comes inside of you. I have found that when he wants to continue the session it's a bit too wet and slippery and that is accompanied by a slight loss of sensation. Is this something anyone else has encountered?
    Yes... probably best to pull out on the first one if you plan on round 2. If it has been a few days since last ejac, it can create a "mop bucket" situation.

Leave a comment:

• G-Wagon
    replied
    As mush as it is nice when your partner comes inside of you. I have found that when he wants to continue the session it's a bit too wet and slippery and that is accompanied by a slight loss of sensation. Is this something anyone else has encountered?

Leave a comment:

• JennyA
    replied
    Originally posted by G-Wagon View Post

With that being said. Guys should wear condoms when they know they do not have adequate ejaculatory control without being told.
    This is the correct answer.

Leave a comment:

• G-Wagon
    replied
    Originally posted by feministguy View Post
    As a guy, one thing I'd like to say to the ladies is that if you don't want your partner to cum inside you, particularly a new partner, I would be upfront about it and make him wear a condom. The reasoning here is that many men(most in my opinion) don't have adequate ejaculatory control once inside a vagina(and many cases even before he enters ; ) ). So as the saying goes . . . better to be safe(pun intended) than sorry.
    With that being said. Guys should wear condoms when they know they do not have adequate ejaculatory control without being told.

Leave a comment:

• feministguy
    replied
    As a guy, one thing I'd like to say to the ladies is that if you don't want your partner to cum inside you, particularly a new partner, I would be upfront about it and make him wear a condom. The reasoning here is that many men(most in my opinion) don't have adequate ejaculatory control once inside a vagina(and many cases even before he enters ; ) ). So as the saying goes . . . better to be safe(pun intended) than sorry.

Leave a comment:

• G-Wagon
    replied
    jamesdallas00??????. What do you mean what did she think was gonna happen? You definitely should have asked first. What you did is messed up.

Leave a comment:

• jamesdallas00
    replied
    The last girl I did it to basically made me do it. We were in the missionary position, and she was massaging my balls with her right hand while we were going at it. She said I should have asked first, but what did she think was going to happen? I don't think I have ever cum that much in my life !

Leave a comment:

• jamesdallas00
    replied
    I love cumming inside ! It feels so amazing. I can be messy though because I tend to keep going for a few minutes after I am done. With my ex, it often ended up seeping down into her butt by the time I pulled out. I love the thought of my cum deep inside a girl while we hold each other and sleep afterwards. I don't do it every time. Sometimes I pull out so she can watch me cum. It's a very personal thing to share

Leave a comment:

• EmptyNester
    replied
    Originally posted by seylen
    Unfortunately, I had such a case without my consent. My boyfriend and I quarreled a lot at that time. One day we had sex and he cum inside me on purpose so that I would get pregnant and not leave him. It's a good thing I didn't ovulate at all during that period. It appeared after a couple of years of therapy. And I broke up with that a*shole.
    That is all kinds of F'd up. Glad you kicked him to the curb

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to antimarriage and kids

Can you say it louder for the people in the back???

I applaud your decision to go against the grain and the fact that you have a partner...

Today, 12:13 AM By Vanessa R.
  • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Yesterday, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
  • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Yesterday, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
  • Reply to Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

My MIL is extremely traditional and would not be down with anything like that. She was just admitted to the hospital with a resurgence of cancer. So…I...

Yesterday, 04:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

Men can change but rarely do. It almost has to be a shift in moral standing.

I'm sorry your marriage has so little sex. It could be worse...

Yesterday, 11:30 AM By jns

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

Yesterday, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
  • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

Yesterday, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
  • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
  • Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

I, (22) and my husband (30) have been together a couple years. At first sex was great. The last year, it’s declined. Now it’s to the point where it’s...

11-28-2022, 10:51 AM By Red77
  • Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

I was over at a fetish-focused singles website (for reasons that are in line with the values in my marriage) and am pretty sure I saw my husband's mother's...

11-25-2022, 09:26 PM By Wednesday L.F.
Working...
X