Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urine Kink?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
    FeelingWeird I get it - I feel the same way in speaking up in these instances. In person, I would say something. My thought here, and my point in the comment to you, was your own mental health here - if it "already feels like a bad day", then maybe just revisit the post later, if you still feel the need to comment.

Just as you said, even if Trump saw the comment it wouldn't change his mind-and it shouldn't, right? There's nothing wrong with all that "pee stuff". Same as with many others. People will believe what they believe, wrong or right, and it's unlikely your comment will change their mind on social media, so it's generally not worth getting discouraged over, or letting it impact your day.

Wednesday L.F. I can't like your comment enough! Totally agree. Better yet, how about we just not even make it a part of any conversation at all, in the context of a job, or a person's character or integrity? It has no relevance...
    Well, this actually ended up going really well. I think it "felt like a bad day" because I am used to debates not going well on the Internet. This person was reasonable, though I doubt I changed his mind. As I stated above, this guy was just bent on discrediting Trump anyway he can, which I can get behind, but as you and Wednesday L.F. point out, why should this be a discrediting thing? I have about 567,890,987,345 complaints with Donald Trump, but what he does in bed is not one of them. Someone's sex life is their private business, and as long as whatever they are doing involves only consenting adults and no one is being harmed, it should not be a qualifying or disqualifying factor to hold a leadership position.

Comment

• It's so fricking cool that our bodies exist and experience pleasure in so many different and unique ways. I say lean in to the urine kink, dive deep and never look back. Consenting kinks are a such a cool way to express ourselves.

Comment

• I totally get the intimacy aspect of this. I don't find it sexual to watch a guy pee but I love getting to the point in the relationship where you can. Being comfortable peeing in front of each is a good gauge of when you're starting to get comfortable with another person. Also I don't have a penis so I'm just genuinely curious about what it's like to pee with one so in that respect I also understand the curiosity. I think as we get older people start to act like being curious and immature are the same thing and I don't think that's the case!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gena G. View Post
          Also I don't have a penis so I'm just genuinely curious about what it's like to pee with one so in that respect I also understand the curiosity.
          Peeing with a penis is great until it isn't. Like when the end sticks together and one of the two streams decides to go off and wet your pants. Also when you go up to a urinal but it decides to stay hidden ( best case: you can go in with your fingers and fish it out, worst case: somehow the fishing it out doesn't work so you have to zip up and wait with a bladder wanting to explode for the one stall with the line of five people).
          I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
          Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by jns View Post

Peeing with a penis is great until it isn't. Like when the end sticks together and one of the two streams decides to go off and wet your pants. Also when you go up to a urinal but it decides to stay hidden ( best case: you can go in with your fingers and fish it out, worst case: somehow the fishing it out doesn't work so you have to zip up and wait with a bladder wanting to explode for the one stall with the line of five people).
            This sounds really bad and I am sorry you have to go through that.

Comment

• Never let the opinion of others affect your natural sexual curiosity. Each person is entitled to their own thoughts, feelings, and desires without fear of being judged. The key is to find an equally compatible partner with an open mind and whom you can confide with confidence and then experiment with new ideas. The worst that should happen is you try something once and decide it isn't really for you. If your partner criticizes your fantasies, then perhaps they are the wrong person to be with.

I was always fascinated how men and women pee differently since a young age. At first, there was nothing sexual about it but over time I started getting turned on watching someone pee (male or female). I never told anyone about it until I met (and married) my current partner. When we first started dating, my bf would come into the washroom when I was present and would just pee without a care in the world. After a few times, he caught me starring and started giggling. I was completely embarrassed at first until he outright asked me if I was getting turned on. I wanted to say "no" at first but then admitted I was getting aroused.

I thought he would be grossed out however he gave me a smile and invited me to stand behind him to hold his penis and pretend it was mine while he finished his stream. I wasn't sure of he was bluffing or not, but I took him up on his offer. It felt really strange at first. I stood behind him and trying to aim his penis so nothing slashed on the floor but I was terrible at it. I ended up spraying it on my hand and we both burst out laughing. I finished the job and gave it a quick shake as instructed and noticed he was getting an erection. Apparently he was enjoying this kinky side of me and I was equally aroused.

From there, we both took turns watching each other pee. I had never done that before in front of someone but his reaction when I first spread open and let him watch really got us both excited. Watching lead to touching and eventually progressed into tasting. We don't do it all the time of course, but that experience opened the door for us to share more fantasies and experimentation with other ideas.

Long story short, life is too short to not live out your dreams. Our sex life is second to no one's and we attribute that to our openness and trust.

Comment

• Monique Kova Welcome to the boards!

I wanted to simply say that your reply here was outstanding and it brought a nice warm smile to my face.

I absolutely agree that sex and sexuality -- and all related kinks whatever they may be -- should be approached in a fun, playful and open, and honest form.

We'd all be so much happier and feel so much less judged. What's that saying? So long as 2 people consent to something, it's nobody else's business what they do in private.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monique Kova View Post
                  Never let the opinion of others affect your natural sexual curiosity. Each person is entitled to their own thoughts, feelings, and desires without fear of being judged. The key is to find an equally compatible partner with an open mind and whom you can confide with confidence and then experiment with new ideas. The worst that should happen is you try something once and decide it isn't really for you. If your partner criticizes your fantasies, then perhaps they are the wrong person to be with.

I was always fascinated how men and women pee differently since a young age. At first, there was nothing sexual about it but over time I started getting turned on watching someone pee (male or female). I never told anyone about it until I met (and married) my current partner. When we first started dating, my bf would come into the washroom when I was present and would just pee without a care in the world. After a few times, he caught me starring and started giggling. I was completely embarrassed at first until he outright asked me if I was getting turned on. I wanted to say "no" at first but then admitted I was getting aroused.

I thought he would be grossed out however he gave me a smile and invited me to stand behind him to hold his penis and pretend it was mine while he finished his stream. I wasn't sure of he was bluffing or not, but I took him up on his offer. It felt really strange at first. I stood behind him and trying to aim his penis so nothing slashed on the floor but I was terrible at it. I ended up spraying it on my hand and we both burst out laughing. I finished the job and gave it a quick shake as instructed and noticed he was getting an erection. Apparently he was enjoying this kinky side of me and I was equally aroused.

From there, we both took turns watching each other pee. I had never done that before in front of someone but his reaction when I first spread open and let him watch really got us both excited. Watching lead to touching and eventually progressed into tasting. We don't do it all the time of course, but that experience opened the door for us to share more fantasies and experimentation with other ideas.

Long story short, life is too short to not live out your dreams. Our sex life is second to no one's and we attribute that to our openness and trust.
                  Thank you so much for sharing this! It's so beautiful to be able to be your complete authentic self with someone. Luckily I do have someone who is very supportive and whom I can share anything with.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• matebook 14

One easy way to transfer your apps - From Social Media, Banking apps to News Apps and many, many more - contacts, data, files and photos from your old...

Yesterday, 01:59 AM By cikoxob
                  • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

I haven't read any documentation on inflammation related to birth control pills. The risk of blood clots is well documented especially among smokers or...

10-20-2021, 01:15 PM By atskitty2
                  • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I can completely relate. I remember having sex facing an un-curtained hotel window (we were pretty high up near the top floor) overlooking the Detroit...

10-19-2021, 08:48 PM By Alison H.
                  • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I've found that hotel sex is some of the best sex I've ever had, and I think it's absolutely because I'm away from my normal routine and (especially)...

10-15-2021, 08:06 AM By Kayla Lords
                  • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

The risk of blood clots with birth control definitely exists, and I've read the same (that the risks of getting one from birth control is higher than...

10-15-2021, 08:04 AM By Kayla Lords

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• matebook 14

One easy way to transfer your apps - From Social Media, Banking apps to News Apps and many, many more - contacts, data, files and photos from your old...

Yesterday, 01:59 AM By cikoxob
                  • does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
                    however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40
                  • Finishing Inside: Are You a Fan?

Hey, guys!

I just wrote an article about finishing inside your partner and the reasons why people do it and enjoy it. But here's the cool...

10-05-2021, 11:01 AM By Vanessa R.
                  • Estradiol level is at 610

Hi,

I'm 37 and have been struggling with irregular periods for a few years. I spent quite some time with either not getting my period to...

10-05-2021, 03:42 AM By Janney
                  • A night away - best sex in a long time

We have 4 kids and my husband and I never, ever go away just the two of us. We spent a night just us up in Salem, Mass just the two of us. My husband...

10-03-2021, 03:12 PM By CapeCRunner
                  Working...
                  X