Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urine Kink?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never let the opinion of others affect your natural sexual curiosity. Each person is entitled to their own thoughts, feelings, and desires without fear of being judged. The key is to find an equally compatible partner with an open mind and whom you can confide with confidence and then experiment with new ideas. The worst that should happen is you try something once and decide it isn't really for you. If your partner criticizes your fantasies, then perhaps they are the wrong person to be with.

I was always fascinated how men and women pee differently since a young age. At first, there was nothing sexual about it but over time I started getting turned on watching someone pee (male or female). I never told anyone about it until I met (and married) my current partner. When we first started dating, my bf would come into the washroom when I was present and would just pee without a care in the world. After a few times, he caught me starring and started giggling. I was completely embarrassed at first until he outright asked me if I was getting turned on. I wanted to say "no" at first but then admitted I was getting aroused.

I thought he would be grossed out however he gave me a smile and invited me to stand behind him to hold his penis and pretend it was mine while he finished his stream. I wasn't sure of he was bluffing or not, but I took him up on his offer. It felt really strange at first. I stood behind him and trying to aim his penis so nothing slashed on the floor but I was terrible at it. I ended up spraying it on my hand and we both burst out laughing. I finished the job and gave it a quick shake as instructed and noticed he was getting an erection. Apparently he was enjoying this kinky side of me and I was equally aroused.

From there, we both took turns watching each other pee. I had never done that before in front of someone but his reaction when I first spread open and let him watch really got us both excited. Watching lead to touching and eventually progressed into tasting. We don't do it all the time of course, but that experience opened the door for us to share more fantasies and experimentation with other ideas.

Long story short, life is too short to not live out your dreams. Our sex life is second to no one's and we attribute that to our openness and trust.

Comment

• Monique Kova Welcome to the boards!

I wanted to simply say that your reply here was outstanding and it brought a nice warm smile to my face.

I absolutely agree that sex and sexuality -- and all related kinks whatever they may be -- should be approached in a fun, playful and open, and honest form.

We'd all be so much happier and feel so much less judged. What's that saying? So long as 2 people consent to something, it's nobody else's business what they do in private.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monique Kova View Post
        Never let the opinion of others affect your natural sexual curiosity. Each person is entitled to their own thoughts, feelings, and desires without fear of being judged. The key is to find an equally compatible partner with an open mind and whom you can confide with confidence and then experiment with new ideas. The worst that should happen is you try something once and decide it isn't really for you. If your partner criticizes your fantasies, then perhaps they are the wrong person to be with.

I was always fascinated how men and women pee differently since a young age. At first, there was nothing sexual about it but over time I started getting turned on watching someone pee (male or female). I never told anyone about it until I met (and married) my current partner. When we first started dating, my bf would come into the washroom when I was present and would just pee without a care in the world. After a few times, he caught me starring and started giggling. I was completely embarrassed at first until he outright asked me if I was getting turned on. I wanted to say "no" at first but then admitted I was getting aroused.

I thought he would be grossed out however he gave me a smile and invited me to stand behind him to hold his penis and pretend it was mine while he finished his stream. I wasn't sure of he was bluffing or not, but I took him up on his offer. It felt really strange at first. I stood behind him and trying to aim his penis so nothing slashed on the floor but I was terrible at it. I ended up spraying it on my hand and we both burst out laughing. I finished the job and gave it a quick shake as instructed and noticed he was getting an erection. Apparently he was enjoying this kinky side of me and I was equally aroused.

From there, we both took turns watching each other pee. I had never done that before in front of someone but his reaction when I first spread open and let him watch really got us both excited. Watching lead to touching and eventually progressed into tasting. We don't do it all the time of course, but that experience opened the door for us to share more fantasies and experimentation with other ideas.

Long story short, life is too short to not live out your dreams. Our sex life is second to no one's and we attribute that to our openness and trust.
        Thank you so much for sharing this! It's so beautiful to be able to be your complete authentic self with someone. Luckily I do have someone who is very supportive and whom I can share anything with.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X