Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urine Kink?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urine Kink?

OK, I (straight woman) am a little shy about sharing this because I know it will put some people off, but I still hope those people will hear me out. At some points in my life I have been slapped with the label of "**** kink" and "fetish," but none of that is accurate. I am not into urine itself. I don't want to give or get any Donald Trump golden showers. I don't want to be forced to hold my bladder until I **** my pants or do kidney damage, nor would I ever want to do anything like that to anyone else (that's abuse in my book). Nor do I want to spy on anyone in the bathroom; the thought of spying on someone without their consent turns my stomach and is a heinous crime. But what I do like is being so comfortable with someone, so able to trust someone, that you could share a moment as vulnerable as going to the bathroom together, where they will let me watch them pee and I will let them watch me. And yes, I have done this; it's amazing what you can get when you just ask nicely LOL. I guess it is appealing because you get to see dicks, and the men usually look like they are enjoying it, which is sexy. Also, I guess this got started because for some reason about 5 minutes after I have an orgasm, I need to **** like a racehorse. Sometimes this would happen when me and my boyfriend in college got intimate in the woods (because sex in nature is another thing I am really into; anyone with me?). And since I would have to urgently pee immediately after, I would end up having to go in the bushes, and he would guard me, which was really sweet. Eventually we got to the point where we could watch each other pee. And it was just very special to be able to trust someone enough to share a moment that vulnerable (and to still feel loved even during life's less-glamorous moments LOL). And that’s what is sexy, not the urine. Last year I shared a little bit about this in a chat room and had someone attack me and tell me I am "sick and disgusting and need professional help." A doctor told me I was normal and my partners have been OK with this. I just turned 30 and want to stop wondering if I am normal and feeling bad about myself. I am very passionate person and like trying new sexual things and have varied sexual interests, but I also share those things only with highly trusted people I know well. I am actually waiting for marriage to have actual intercourse (though I have done all else in the course of a couple of serious relationships). I am really just a regular person with a reasonably successful life and a pretty boring and conservative personal life. Mostly I am just scared: scared that the wrong people will find out these things about me and think I am a pervert and that will ruin my life and career. I guess I just want to know if anyone else feels the same way.

• I see nothing wrong with it. A harmless act tied into your early experiences at sex. Done as good natured sexual teasing. I see nothing sick or disgusting with it. When I was younger, I could pee in a trough like at a stadium, with others around me doing the same thing (I am a man). As I have gotten older, I am more self conscious about it with others around (not my wife, though). I sometimes lock up at the urinal even with the thought of someone coming into a public bathroom. It is especially bad if people are waiting behind me. I go into a stall and have no problems. This is to illustrate your comments about trust in another person to allow you to let them see you pee. I would think that is universal to a greater or lesser degree. As with other kinky behavior, some are into it, some have no opinion and some are vocal against it. Don't let others bother you on this. At one time, oral sex was considered kinky.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by jns View Post
      I see nothing wrong with it. A harmless act tied into your early experiences at sex. Done as good natured sexual teasing. I see nothing sick or disgusting with it. When I was younger, I could pee in a trough like at a stadium, with others around me doing the same thing (I am a man). As I have gotten older, I am more self conscious about it with others around (not my wife, though). I sometimes lock up at the urinal even with the thought of someone coming into a public bathroom. It is especially bad if people are waiting behind me. I go into a stall and have no problems. This is to illustrate your comments about trust in another person to allow you to let them see you pee. I would think that is universal to a greater or lesser degree. As with other kinky behavior, some are into it, some have no opinion and some are vocal against it. Don't let others bother you on this. At one time, oral sex was considered kinky.
      Thanks! This means a lot to me! I guess the rational part of me always knew this, but the emotional part felt "weird." I am lucky to have had partners who were cool with this and understanding of why I enjoy it. I am really curious to know if other women can do this with their partners or feel aroused watching a man urinate.

I like what you said about oral sex here. I have some experience with it, but it is tough because I have a terrible gag reflex so blow jobs are hard, and I am also a squirter so I feel bad about making a guy go down on me and then spray him in the face LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeelingWeird View Post

Thanks! This means a lot to me! I guess the rational part of me always knew this, but the emotional part felt "weird." I am lucky to have had partners who were cool with this and understanding of why I enjoy it. I am really curious to know if other women can do this with their partners or feel aroused watching a man urinate.

I like what you said about oral sex here. I have some experience with it, but it is tough because I have a terrible gag reflex so blow jobs are hard, and I am also a squirter so I feel bad about making a guy go down on me and then spray him in the face LOL.
        Just let him know it might happen if he gives you oral sex. Some may not be into it, some may be curious and some many take it as a challenge.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Just let him know it might happen if he gives you oral sex. Some may not be into it, some may be curious and some many take it as a challenge.
          I should add, I have never been really into getting oral sex from a woman. It isn't something that really turns me on. There are different views on it by men. It is something you should discuss with your partner. I would suppose you could work on a gag reflex to lessen it or possibly get rid of it. Maybe best not done with a partner but with a sex toy until it is at least somewhat under control. At least then you would know how far you can go while not triggering it. Make sure you are the one in control.

Comment

I should add, I have never been really into getting oral sex from a woman. It isn't something that really turns me on. There are different views on it by men. It is something you should discuss with your partner. I would suppose you could work on a gag reflex to lessen it or possibly get rid of it. Maybe best not done with a partner but with a sex toy until it is at least somewhat under control. At least then you would know how far you can go while not triggering it. Make sure you are the one in control.
            Thanks, my current long-distance sex partner who is also my best friend loves getting oral sex and I told him about the gag reflex and he was understanding and didn't push it. I mean, we aren't physically together so it doesn't matter, but if we ever do get together I would like to be able to please him.

My partners have always liked seeing the squirting or being squirted on, but not sure if they would like taking it in the face LOL, and I have always been afraid to ask.

Comment

• FeelingWeird I don't think this is weird at all! Honestly, I think a lot of people just don't like to discuss their kinks/don't feel comfortable doing so, and so anything that they don't know about or don't personally like can come across as "weird," when in reality, it's probably something pretty normal. An older family friend said they didn't know what oral sex was recently and sounded totally weirded out by it, and I was honestly kinda shocked that they didn't know it was a thing and thought it was weird--because it's not! It just wasn't something that was commonly discussed, and again, because it sounded foreign to them, they assumed it was foreign to everyone.

As long as your partner is cool with it and it's consensual, it's totally fine. Everyone is into different things, and I think finding someone who shares similar interests sexually is wonderful.

Re: oral sex and gag reflexes, there are numbing lubes that can help with that, but you have to be really careful because if they make you too numb, you're gonna have a bad time and could get injured. Some doctors don't recommend them at all because of this, but I know some people swear by them, so if you're careful it could be something to test.

Comment

• I also don't think this is terribly unusual. It seems a reasonable curiosity really.

Comment

• Agreed! No biggie at all...peeing fantasies, fetishes or just "comforts" as they might be described in this case, are to me totally normal.

In fact, I'll never forget the first (and only!) time I was with a woman who squirted...I was like "is that pee?" and she had never really done it before either (We were both very young!), and she was like "I don't know!"...lol.

Anyway, after a few times, I grew to love it and look forward to it, wherever and however it happened -- in bed, in the shower, in my face, whatever...it was hot.

I think most people are good with a lot of things, even things they never thought they'd be ok with, because of the PERSON they are with -- sharing that intimacy and love as it grows and discovery, makes you appreciate the person, their vulnerabilities and turns what might have been a negative into something positive and exciting/intimate.

So, I say to all -- pee in front of your partner (if you want!), squirt, and do whatever else you're comfortable with.

As the saying goes: whatever two consenting people do with each other is nobody's business.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyR View Post
                    Agreed! No biggie at all...peeing fantasies, fetishes or just "comforts" as they might be described in this case, are to me totally normal.

In fact, I'll never forget the first (and only!) time I was with a woman who squirted...I was like "is that pee?" and she had never really done it before either (We were both very young!), and she was like "I don't know!"...lol.

Anyway, after a few times, I grew to love it and look forward to it, wherever and however it happened -- in bed, in the shower, in my face, whatever...it was hot.

I think most people are good with a lot of things, even things they never thought they'd be ok with, because of the PERSON they are with -- sharing that intimacy and love as it grows and discovery, makes you appreciate the person, their vulnerabilities and turns what might have been a negative into something positive and exciting/intimate.

So, I say to all -- pee in front of your partner (if you want!), squirt, and do whatever else you're comfortable with.

As the saying goes: whatever two consenting people do with each other is nobody's business.
                    I love this! Thank you so much! Yes, that is the best part: being able to be vulnerable with someone you care about.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Squirting is ruining my sex life

Hi there, I am hoping I can help. I joined this site just because I have insight and want to help. I am 39 years old. I have never been a squirter, well...

Yesterday, 05:25 PM By Snowy_pines
                    • Reply to Virtual Sex, Foolish, Exciting??

Been doing dirty chats online with one of my best friends for about two years now. We have been very good friends for about 12 years (we met when we started...

12-06-2021, 10:00 AM By FeelingWeird
                    • Reply to What are the best exercises to tighten bagina?

You can also try kegel balls (also known as yoni eggs, yoni balls or ben wa balls) to use to exercise the internal walls of your vagina! They are little...

12-06-2021, 09:52 AM By Zoë T.
                    • Reply to Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

Congrats on trying for a baby! That's an exciting journey! I agree with Julia - a call or visit to your gynecologist would for sure help calm down any...

12-06-2021, 09:42 AM By Zoë T.
                    • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

When I was (much) younger, it was actually a girlfriend of mine that enlightened me as to what squirting orgasms were. Up until then, I was quite inexperienced...

12-06-2021, 09:16 AM By Monique Kova

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X