Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Wife & Orgasm

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As stated by jns , i've never brought a woman to climax with my penis alone. You could last for hours and still miss it IMO. I too would go with fingers and oral or toys.
    That being said, i've had a partner who only had small orgasms but our relationship ended before we could figure out if that was her body's way of showing it or if she just needed more.
    A tip though, after an orgasm, touching your woman should become too "powerful" for her and she'd most likely want to rest a bit. Is this happening?

Comment

• What works for one woman, might not work for another. We are not the same and neither are our orgasms. The responder that said it takes hours, that’s not true either. Orgasm had always come very easily for me. As a matter of fact, too easily at times (like a 17 year old boy) ?. However, all that changed with my hysterectomy in June of 2019 at age 51. Now, I can’t orgasm without a vibrator. Don’t be too hard on your wife, believe it or not, we women struggle with feeling inadequate or defective at times too. We want to get there and we are turned on, sometimes there just seems to be a disconnect between brain and body. And if she’s older, menopausal hormones are a problem too.

Comment

• It's wonderful to hear that you and your wife have a satisfying and passionate sex life. It's worth considering that orgasm experiences can vary from person to person. Some individuals may have different perceptions or definitions of what constitutes an orgasm.

Comment

• That’s something that would be good to discuss in more detail. Aside from clitoral vs g-spot vs vaginal orgasms, what are the different types of orgasms as you understand them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vampirett View Post
            It's wonderful to hear that you and your wife have a satisfying and passionate sex life. It's worth considering that orgasm experiences can vary from person to person. Some individuals may have different perceptions or definitions of what constitutes an orgasm.
            If your wife experiences intense pleasure, with moans, facial expressions, and contractions, it's possible that she is indeed having orgasms, even if she doesn't label them as such. Each person's journey of pleasure is unique, after all.

Comment

• So, she came to you in a loving manner and was open and honest with you about how she doesnt orgasm when you and her have sex? I commend her for her honesty, even if it did take 20 years. Usually women only tell their men things like that when they are extremely mad and want to hurt them. You said you have talked to her about it...and with what you are saying about how she "ramp up with her moans, facial expressions, bucking, etc. that I can feel her contract around me.", I'm leaning towards thinking that shes really good at faking an orgasm. Ive done it many times myself when I just couldnt cum and didnt want to make my man feel inadequate or hurt his ego. Women who have ever experienced a real orgasm with a man know how to squeeze their vaginal muscles around your penis and we know how to fake it. The fact that she is openly talking to you about this is not a bad thing-use this opportunity to bond closer, also try getting her a vibrator that she can hold against her clitoris while you are penetrating her. Thats usually a sure fire way that will make her orgasm really good!

Comment

• It's more embarrassing being spoken to honestly than us faking it and lying to you.

It's only inadequate if we tell you what to do and you still don't do it

Comment

• As several here have pointed out there are many types of orgasms. I only recently discovered a new one for me. What is it called? I have no idea. All I know is that it is fabulous and it came after we added vibes.

I orgasm differently depending how hard or soft my husband's penis is; also my orgasms vary from positions; with each type of dildo we use my orgasms change; most definitely different with each vibe (we only recently added vibes - OH MY GOODNESSS); oral sex can provide all sorts of orgasms coupled with other stim. When using my own fingers alone I have good orgasms, but with his fingers added to any of the aforementioned I can have a variety of creative orgasms. The best orgasms of course are almost always multiple stimulation. For example my orgasms from multistim that include any anal play are the most massive and continuous.

It took time to learn some most, then there are those like the new vibe that are WHAM BAM! HOLY SMOKES!!!
                  Last edited by WowWhoKnew; 04-11-2024, 10:28 AM. Reason: Clearer head/thoughts ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by tgraykansas View Post
                    So, she came to you in a loving manner and was open and honest with you about how she doesnt orgasm when you and her have sex? I commend her for her honesty, even if it did take 20 years. Usually women only tell their men things like that when they are extremely mad and want to hurt them. You said you have talked to her about it...and with what you are saying about how she "ramp up with her moans, facial expressions, bucking, etc. that I can feel her contract around me.", I'm leaning towards thinking that shes really good at faking an orgasm. Ive done it many times myself when I just couldnt cum and didnt want to make my man feel inadequate or hurt his ego. Women who have ever experienced a real orgasm with a man know how to squeeze their vaginal muscles around your penis and we know how to fake it. The fact that she is openly talking to you about this is not a bad thing-use this opportunity to bond closer, also try getting her a vibrator that she can hold against her clitoris while you are penetrating her. Thats usually a sure fire way that will make her orgasm really good!
                    It's fairly obvious when a woman is having an orgasm. In my experiences the most intense orgasms cause some women to be quieter and unable to be loud. Once you've felt the way women's bodies can shake and pulsate then you understand the signs.

Most don't orgasm from just penetration. Hands and tongue are your friend and communication on what they like is key.

Comment

• Interesting insights! It's true that orgasms can vary widely from person to person, and communication is definitely key in any intimate relationship.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

Yesterday, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
                      • Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
                      • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                        2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                      • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                      • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X