Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Wife & Orgasm

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dakotas66s View Post
    Interesting insights! It's true that orgasms can vary widely from person to person, and communication is definitely key in any intimate relationship.
    Without a doubt!

Comment

• Originally posted by EmpyNester View Post
      Hi Ladies,

I've been doing some lurking and reading up on some previous posts, but have not found a definitive answer.

Anyway, my wife (20+ years) and I have a very good relationship and have regular sex (~2x per week). The sex is almost always passionate, fun, hot, good foreplay etc. We have a great time together. A while back as a result of some girl talk with her friends, she told me she does not "finish." She reassured me that it was not me and that she is totally satisfied with out sex life. But, it is not like she just lays there and is not into it (great sex faces BTW). And... I often notice that as she seems to ramp up with her moans, facial expressions, bucking, etc. that I can feel her contract around me. At times this is what will finish me! Is she having and orgasm, but just does not consider it to be an orgasm?

Interested in your takes?

Thanks!
      The most noticeable things about orgasm are 1. a profuse amount of what appears to be sweat but its kinda different unlike sweat its kinda gooey and slippery, 2. the second thing is very rapid heart rate, I guess 160+ beats per minute. You can hear the heart pounding in a womens - chest its quite loud, the third thing is the outer vaginal muscles get tighter and tighter around your penis, so much so that you would ejaculate very violently.

Also one enters some really strange unconscientiousness after one blacks out its very strange indeed. its during this really weird stage that you don't feel separate. you feel as if your souls are welded together some how like you are no longer separate entities. its such an incredible experience that its life changing. It left me kinda shocked with many unanswered questions that even now i have never be able to explain.

Female orgasm is a weird beast for sure.

Masters and Johnson pioneering work on Sexuality is correct except for a few differences.

The sweat part is missing as is the out of body experience or that is the only way I can describe it.

The other shocker is how long it takes to achieve.

I like 2 hours for sex minimum yet when i try to voice this to other people, people say that's excessive foreplay you're doing something wrong.

The shocker is that sex lasted all night till 6AM.

One wakes from that strange dream not knowing how much time has expired.

Unfortunatly orgasm takes a long time to achieve the truth is it appears to take from 6 to 9 hours. Im sure your all think wtf !! Well it is what it is. thats how long it took. Maybe it can be done in less time but maybe the elusive orgasm really does take that much foreplay.

orgasm takes hours of foreplay not 20 minutes like maybe most people think. Also rubbing the clit doesn't seem to work for me nor does the gspot.

I hope that clears up the mystery surrounding orgasm and the visual and physical signs of an orgasm.

Comment

• Many women cannot achieve orgasm during intercourse alone. This is because all vulva/clitoris/gspot action feels different for everyone. Anatomy largely determines whether intercourse will result in orgasm, and things like penis size or duration of intercourse are not factors.

sometimes there are positions that can make a difference. For some women doggy style works best.

ultimately though, if your wife tells you she’s satisfied, believe her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wednesday L.F. View Post
          Many women cannot achieve orgasm during intercourse alone. This is because all vulva/clitoris/gspot action feels different for everyone. Anatomy largely determines whether intercourse will result in orgasm, and things like penis size or duration of intercourse are not factors.

sometimes there are positions that can make a difference. For some women doggy style works best.

ultimately though, if your wife tells you she’s satisfied, believe her.
          And that's why toys are a man's best friend. Clit suckers are amazing to use in multiple positions.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Egg Donation

Egg donation can be financially and emotionally rewarding, knowing you're helping others start a family. While the process involves medical evaluations,...

Today, 03:45 AM By Ronit Raj
          • Reply to Do men have mood swings?

If he is acting weird about seeing you and having sex, two things come to mind and the first one was my issue in my 30s. Tell him to have his testosterone/estrogen...

07-15-2024, 06:49 AM By Paulc35
          • Reply to My wife doesn't let me cum on or inside her

I've been married 28 years. I am 58 my wife is 51. When we started out we had sex, no pulling out and my wife was on birth control. We had one child...

07-15-2024, 06:39 AM By Paulc35
          • Reply to Yeast infection or normal discharge?

It sounds like you may still have a yeast infection. Consider consulting a healthcare provider for further evaluation. They might recommend continuing...

07-15-2024, 04:25 AM By Ronit Raj
          • Reply to Sex before marriage

Just ask her. Personally I would never marry someone who hadn't slept with anyone else because I want my partner to know what they like. Also if they...

07-11-2024, 02:43 PM By MrMr

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X