Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite sex toy?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite sex toy?

Do you have a favorite sex toy that you can't live without? What is it and where did you get it?

• A while back I had a fave G-spotter, the Minna Ola. It finally broke and I have a Hott Octopuss Kurve now. It’s pretty good. There’s a review around here for it.

honestly though, now that clit-sucking toys exist, I never wanna be without one in my menagerie. Lelo Sona 2 is my fave. But there are plenty of good ones around.

Comment

• Thanks Wednesday! In case anyone was curious here is your thorough review

https://www.womens-health.com/lelo-sona-2-review
      Last edited by Julia W.; 05-01-2021, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• I love the Lelo Nea. Once I got it I thought I will never want another vibrator. Small, quiet(ish), long enough charge. The BF got one of the "sucking" kind you mentioned, Wednesday, but I can't figure out how to work it!!

Comment

• When it comes to any clit-sucking vibe, placement (including angle) is everything. I find that the vibe pattern makes a difference as well. Pulsating patterns work best for me, with the constant vibe just being irksome. Anyway... I didn't see what the big deal was either until it shifted itself into place and...it became obvious very quickly what all the fuss was about.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

Yesterday, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
          • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
          • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
          • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
          • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
          Working...
          X