Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Period Sex

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Period Sex

I’m curious to know how many people are regulars at period sex! Is there anyone who prefers to have sex while on their period? I personally do not mind having sex when I am on my period, or when my partner is menstruating, however I know that there are some people who are averted to the mess and/or smells of period sex. It for sure was taboo to talk about it period sex when I was growing up, and I’d love to know people’s contemporary opinions on the matter.

• Ha! This one might be too touchy for some to comment on so I will!

I am a guy, so I am coming at this from a totally different perspective, but I know that I've often had sex with women who were on their periods and it was totally fine for me.

Sometimes my partners would be a bit embarrassed by the whole thing -- so to make things easier for them, I would offer to turn off the lights, put a nice large towel underneath us, and then whatever happens happens.

Honestly, once you're having sex, it doesn't feel any different, and I know that a lot of women get incredibly horny on their periods, so it's a win-win for both of us!

I know some are averse (men and especially women, which is weird I think?) entirely and would never even conceive of it, but to me, it's no biggie and just something natural.

Comment

• on vacation & having sex outside
      there was snow on ground & husband used some to wipe himself off since my "friend" had arrived, lol

Comment

• If my wife has heavily flow, she will not want to have sex. But...we have had sex many time where she has started and I can tell right away. The lubrication is different, yet very pleasurable. I am not stopping for a bit of blood I can clean up easily.

Comment

• If a guy doesn't want to have period sex I say grow up!! Aside from going down because sometimes they come up looking like a horror movie. Something someone said to me about period sex that sticks in my head is "It's just free lube."

Comment

• Have not actually done this (still delaying actual intercourse, so there's that), but I definitely would try it, as I tend to get very horny right at the start of my period. I know masturbating and climaxing during my period feels amazing. I would not ask a guy to eat me in that condition though LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeelingWeird View Post
              Have not actually done this (still delaying actual intercourse, so there's that), but I definitely would try it, as I tend to get very horny right at the start of my period. I know masturbating and climaxing during my period feels amazing. I would not ask a guy to eat me in that condition though LOL.
              I just had to edit the above post to say "eat" instead of "meet." There was some sort of weird autocorrect fail LOL.

Comment

• I used to love period sex. Some reason I was always the horniest during my period. Plus, my ex husband didn’t seem to mind ?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Am I dumb to love him?

You're not dumb to love someone like this - we feel what we feel, and it can't really be helped. I do think it's important to be real with yourself about...

Yesterday, 10:01 AM By Kayla Lords
                • Reply to Crystal Dildos: Kitchy or Kinky?

I can't imagine using a crystal dildo but I would definitely buy one I found particularly beautiful (whether I displayed it or not).

My concern,...

Yesterday, 09:55 AM By Kayla Lords
                • Reply to Crystal Dildos: Kitchy or Kinky?

I don’t think I’d want to use any porous material like crystal (or wood, or anything organic) as an internal sex toy. But it might be a fun thing...

Yesterday, 04:18 AM By Wednesday L.F.
                • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

Hi there, I’d just like to point out that relaxing and staying in the moment is essential for sexual pleasure. Focusing on specific achievements, whether...

Yesterday, 04:15 AM By Wednesday L.F.
                • Reply to Am I dumb to love him?

I don’t think you’re dumb — people fall in love every day with folks who will break their hearts for one reason or another.

You mention...

12-02-2021, 03:20 PM By Alison H.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X