Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Period Sex

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIgorain
    replied
    This is not a right step

Leave a comment:

• 67Camaro
    replied
    I always loved having period sex with my girlfriend. It always felt hotter and sensual when she was on her period.

Leave a comment:

• Little_Man_in_the_Boat
    replied
    its better to not have sex during your menses its just a mess.

Leave a comment:

• G-Wagon
    replied
    I am a woman and i personally do not enjoy period sex. The sensation is just weird especially when using a condom, it just hurts

Leave a comment:

• Terra84
    replied
    I don't mind it but my boyfriend finds it gross so we wait until I'm done. Right now I'm on the implant birth control so I no longer have a period so we don't have to wait for it to get over to have sex which is nice

Leave a comment:

• Mcqueenbee
    replied
    I used to love period sex. Some reason I was always the horniest during my period. Plus, my ex husband didn’t seem to mind ?

Leave a comment:

• FeelingWeird
    replied
    Originally posted by FeelingWeird View Post
    Have not actually done this (still delaying actual intercourse, so there's that), but I definitely would try it, as I tend to get very horny right at the start of my period. I know masturbating and climaxing during my period feels amazing. I would not ask a guy to eat me in that condition though LOL.
    I just had to edit the above post to say "eat" instead of "meet." There was some sort of weird autocorrect fail LOL.

Leave a comment:

• FeelingWeird
    replied
    Have not actually done this (still delaying actual intercourse, so there's that), but I definitely would try it, as I tend to get very horny right at the start of my period. I know masturbating and climaxing during my period feels amazing. I would not ask a guy to eat me in that condition though LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Gena G.
    replied
    If a guy doesn't want to have period sex I say grow up!! Aside from going down because sometimes they come up looking like a horror movie. Something someone said to me about period sex that sticks in my head is "It's just free lube."

Leave a comment:

• EmpyNester
    replied
    If my wife has heavily flow, she will not want to have sex. But...we have had sex many time where she has started and I can tell right away. The lubrication is different, yet very pleasurable. I am not stopping for a bit of blood I can clean up easily.

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
    husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
    I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Today, 10:35 AM By amy40
  • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

If you feel up for it (and it would make total sense if you didn't) try masturbating -- an orgasm can sometimes (for some people) alleviate cramps. If...

Today, 08:56 AM By Kayla Lords
  • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

When you experience cramps, consider taking a warm bath or applying a heating pad, hot water bottle, or heating pad because Heat can help relax the muscles...

Yesterday, 10:33 PM By Ronit Raj
  • Reply to My husband wants to watch me have sex with another man

I absolutely agree, Wednesday! These comments have been encouraging and supportive in every way possible. MOLLYBANKMENT, thanks so much for sharing the...

Yesterday, 09:08 PM By Clarisse Q.
  • Reply to purity culture

I wouldn't categorize it as abuse. But, I certainly believe that for any relationship to be completely heathly, sexual compatibility is very important....

Yesterday, 01:29 PM By EmptyNester

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
    husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
    I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Today, 10:35 AM By amy40
  • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

Yesterday, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
  • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
  • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
  • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
Working...
X