Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday L.F.
    replied
    Originally posted by lakeocean View Post
    Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"? And then also get nude and walk around hard as a rock?
    Wow. I am fully in favor of this...and a little jealous.

That said, "normal" is a terrible word. It sort of implies that if most people aren't doing something, that it's not a good thing to do. When it comes to sex, if everyone is a consenting adult and is comfortable with what's going on--"normal" doesn't need to be part of the conversation. Dr Ruth always said so.

Leave a comment:

• Alison H.
    replied
    I’ve got two kids and my mom at home so no one here is walking around the house full nude — unless they’re in their own bedrooms alone or something. (On the RARE occasion everyone else is gone, I have ventured into other areas of the house naked after a shower or whatever — but that almost never happens, honestly.)

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with walking in the buff in your own home, nor is there anything wrong with wanting to see your partner do the same. Like atskitty2 mentioned, it’s a good idea to be wary of your neighbors and their view(s) through the window, but otherwise… it’s completely normal and can be a lot of fun.

As Vanessa said, it’s hard enough to be comfortable in your own skin, and there is something really empowering about walking around without clothes. Your home is your safe space (or it should be!) so it’s all good, especially if it turns you on.

Leave a comment:

• Vanessa R.
    replied
    I can't help but think of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry dates the nudist, which he thinks is so hot until he sees her doing every day activities in the nude and can't "un-see" the unsightly twists, turns, wrinkling, etc. of the human body when it's not in a sexual way. Gets me laughing so hard each time!

But all jokes aside, I agree with the others that it's totally normal and, in fact, healthy. Being comfortable in our own skin is hard enough, one should definitely have no qualms about being naked in your own home. To have a partner who not only enjoys and appreciates it but encourages it, I think is fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• Julia W.
    replied
    It's totally normal to be nude in your house. You have to change somewhere! If you walk around nude with your bush out and your partner doesn't care, go for it! There is no shame in being in your birthday suit! Although definitely consider clothes if guests come over

Leave a comment:

• atskitty2
    replied
    I think walking around nude in your home is completely normal. It's home, and most people want to be comfortable and free in their own home. Wanting to see a partner walking around nude, is pretty common, and certainly "normal".
    I think the important thing is to be mindful of neighbors, or passersby that may prefer not to see anything. So, close the shades if you have a less than private living space.

Leave a comment:

• lakeocean
    started a topic Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"? And then also get nude and walk around hard as a rock?
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• stabbing pain

started have stabbing pain in vulva area
    looked it up & says vulvodynia
    however, I have had this stabbing pain in one leg & side,...

09-19-2021, 10:09 AM By amy40
  • Epilady?!?

I was cleaning out an old trunk from my teen years and came upon the medieval torture implement, the epilady. For the uninitiated, it’s a device that...

09-16-2021, 11:32 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Phonesex, anyone?

In my 20s, I worked as a phonesex girl. It was fun and all, but it led me to not want to engage in that sort of activity in my personal life. Fast forward...

09-16-2021, 11:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

I’ve had my Skyla IUD for 2 and a half years now, no complications except for hormonal acne that’s managed well. It’s due to expire next May. My...

09-06-2021, 02:21 PM By LuckyWitch77
Working...
X