Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post divorce fwb phase

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jns
    replied
    Originally posted by Marissa91 View Post
    jns did u ever have a f**Uckbuddy?
    No. I had some one-nighters, some short relationships and some longer relationships. I probably would have liked to have one early on but I would have been worried about getting her pregnant when there was maybe no path forward to raise the child together. The difference with a f-buddy is that the original agreement is that there will be no relationship. Over time, I became aware that I liked sex in a relationship better. Of course, one answer would be to have a buddy for oral only.

Leave a comment:

• Marissa91
    replied
    jns did u ever have a f*Uckbuddy?

Leave a comment:

• Marissa91
    replied
    okay I understand and totally respect the fact that you have to work. I am sorry if I annoyed you or anything. :*(

Leave a comment:

• Alison H.
    replied
    hey Alison H. before I continue with my questions do u mind if I say something real quick?
    It is a forum, so no, I don’t mind if you say something and you don’t have to ask permission to do so — a forum is for saying things; just keep in mind our general forum rules and all is good.

I’ve got work to do so I’ll be offline for the better part of the day; any questions you have, I’ll get to when I can.

Leave a comment:

• Marissa91
    replied
    hey Alison H. before I continue with my questions do u mind if I say something real quick?

Leave a comment:

• Alison H.
    replied
    wait I am confused about something Alison H. I assumed your "best ever" was the guy you were referring to in your previous post...the guy from 20 + years ago with whom you said you had A LOT Of uninhibited sex....but that guy wasn;t your "best ever" judging by your most recent post. Is that correct?
    If we’re talking about my “best ever fwb” they are one and the same — because I only ever had one fwb (and therefore, he had no competition for “best ever fwb”… he was automatically the best fwb by virtue of being the only fwb).

If we’re talking about my “best ever” partner, that’s someone else entirely, who also happens to be the person I married. Two very different things. So no, my fwb was not my “best ever” sex in general, if that’s what you’re asking. I mean it was great and all and at the time, I suppose it was my best ever — but a lot of time has passed since then.

Leave a comment:

• Marissa91
    replied
    wait I am confused about something Alison H. I assumed your "best ever" was the guy you were referring to in your previous post...the guy from 20 + years ago with whom you said you had A LOT Of uninhibited sex....but that guy wasn;t your "best ever" judging by your most recent post. Is that correct?

Leave a comment:

• Alison H.
    replied
    haha thanks just remember the best u can....so how did u meet ur best ever f**ckbuddy Alison H.
    My "best ever" was pretty much my only one — but we had actually known each other since we were kids. Our families knew each other for a lot of years, so we kind of grew up together, although not super closely — but we saw each other often enough over the years (mostly over the summers) that we knew each other pretty well by the time we were older. One night, we were just hanging around together and although I don't really remember how it happened or who kissed who first, that was the start of it.

We were never in a relationship; it was a "hey, while we're both here, let's have sex because we can" kind of thing. And it stayed that way — we didn't "owe" each other anything (like making plans for dates, or "why haven't you called me back?), and we just had sex whenever we happened to be around each other for the fun of it. Granted, this was before cell phones and texting were a thing (we're talking late 90s) — so it was pretty much whenever we happened to be in the same place at the same time. The opportunity presented itself, we snuck off and did the deed, and went back to whatever we were doing before. No strings. And at the time, that was definitely all I wanted (I was out of a long relationship and did not want to jump into another), and he wasn't looking for anything "permanent" either.

Leave a comment:

• Marissa91
    replied
    haha thanks just remember the best u can....so how did u meet ur best ever f*ckbuddy Alison H.

Leave a comment:

• Alison H.
    replied
    okay so first off I appreciate you being willing to answer all of the questions I have about your fwb phase Alison H. some of them are about the actual sex u had, if that is okay.
    That's fine — I'll do my best to answer them; it was MANY years ago so some of the specifics might be a stretch to remember (like specific positions or something, we had a lot of sex but that was 20+ years ago at this point). I do remember it being a lot of fun at the time, though, and very uninhibited. I don't know... it was like because we didn't have a "relationship" it just took all the pressure off, if that makes sense?

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X