Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your 3 top pleasurable positions

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday L.F.
    replied
    I’m also a fan of spooning. Honestly though, missionary is a classic for a reason IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Kayla Lords
    replied
    I don't have a top 3 but a top 2:

Doggy
    Spooning

I hate being on top, most of the time because it reminds me how out of shape I am, lol. Missionary doesn't work for me because I get panic attacks. But doggy feels amazing and spooning sex is very sensual and comforting while also still allowing for plenty of kinky fun as well as easy access for me to use my vibrator at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• CapeCRunner
    replied
    atskitty2 Theyre good and we are sooo busy 24-7 lol I have to drop in here more often!

Leave a comment:

• atskitty2
    replied
    CapeCRunner so good to see you in here Cape!! Don't stay away so long! How are the kids?

Leave a comment:

• CapeCRunner
    replied
    Doggy style, missionary I actually really enjoy and being on top with my husband seated .. (PS - it has been a longgg time since I've posted lol)

Leave a comment:

• JJ48
    replied
    Originally posted by Marissa91 View Post
    atskitty2 do you mind if I ask you something about something you just said?
    Hey Marissa so what are your top 3 most pleasurable positions?

Leave a comment:

• JJ48
    replied
    I agree 69 is a great position. Girl on top backwards how is that from a woman perspective. You should try doggy with you standing and leaning over your bed. And another great one since you like being on top lol. Have your husband sit in a chair and you sit facing away or sit facing him.

Leave a comment:

• ForeverMermaid
    replied
    First and foremost, girl on top.
    Second, girl on top backwards
    Third, girl on top 69
    I do like doggy with my thighs pressed together.
    I guess I like to be on top haha!
    Listen, you are responsible for your orgasms and being on top gives you ultimate control.
    My husband is so responsive to my sexuality that he can make me come with him on top, but we have a very close connection, closer than I have ever had before.

Leave a comment:

• Marissa91
    replied
    atskitty2 do you mind if I ask you something about something you just said?

Leave a comment:

• atskitty2
    replied
    A lot of it depends on my mood, I guess, and the partner. I tend to find the more typical positions best - missionary, girl on top, and doggie to be the best. There's a side-lying position that's pretty incredible when it can be done well, but it's tricky to get just right.

Leave a comment:

• JJ48
    started a topic Your 3 top pleasurable positions

Your 3 top pleasurable positions

Ladies what are your 3 top pleasurable positions with a man or a strap on? And if there are more please list.
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I've found that hotel sex is some of the best sex I've ever had, and I think it's absolutely because I'm away from my normal routine and (especially)...

10-15-2021, 08:06 AM By Kayla Lords
  • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

The risk of blood clots with birth control definitely exists, and I've read the same (that the risks of getting one from birth control is higher than...

10-15-2021, 08:04 AM By Kayla Lords
  • Reply to Full body sensual massage

The situation sounds and looks crazy. Of course, it is not clear to me in principle how you can date a girl, realizing that she is rubbing her body against...

10-14-2021, 02:04 PM By Jelyamorw
  • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

From what I have read, it is true. A lot of people are blowing the risks associated with Covid-19 vaccines way out of proportion, IMO....

10-13-2021, 09:07 AM By jns
  • does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
    however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
    however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40
  • Finishing Inside: Are You a Fan?

Hey, guys!

I just wrote an article about finishing inside your partner and the reasons why people do it and enjoy it. But here's the cool...

10-05-2021, 11:01 AM By Vanessa R.
  • Estradiol level is at 610

Hi,

I'm 37 and have been struggling with irregular periods for a few years. I spent quite some time with either not getting my period to...

10-05-2021, 03:42 AM By Janney
  • A night away - best sex in a long time

We have 4 kids and my husband and I never, ever go away just the two of us. We spent a night just us up in Salem, Mass just the two of us. My husband...

10-03-2021, 03:12 PM By CapeCRunner
  • Planning vs Sleep for Sexy Times

After 15 years or so on the same schedule, my husband's work schedule has changed. I don't like it.
    We have had to become much less spontaneous...

09-28-2021, 01:35 PM By Wednesday L.F.
Working...
X