Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there anything I can take to become extremely horny and kinky with my partner

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monique Kova
    replied
    Goodness girl, you are already there! The single biggest sexual enhancement is the mind. No drug even comes close. From my experience, a girl can easily talk a guy into anything once he is aroused. Consider yourself lucky. Your partner has already revealed that he has tasted his own cum and he would be absolutely thrilled if he knew you want to squirt in your own mouth as well. Very few guys would even admit to tasting their own cum so that fact he has trusted you with that secret has fully opened the door for you to trust him with yours. I have to assume at this point that he likes the way you taste down there.

Try waiting until your partner is fully aroused. Whisper in his ear that you want him to go down on you during (or after) you squirt and want to taste it on his face and mouth. No sane guy will ever refuse that offer, trust me. In fact, any guy reading your post will be secretly wishing they could find a girl like you! I'm also lucky enough to have an open-minded partner who loves me squirting (which is quite a lot). He enjoys it so much, that he has actually made me squirt into a glass and we drink my juices together (yes, I absolutely love the taste as does he).

He has since developed the enjoyment of tasting his own cum (with some persuasion on my behalf at the beginning). Our cum-kisses have quickly become an essential part of our love-making. Sometimes we will masturbate together and cum all over our bodies and rub ourselves together until we are a complete mess and then give each other long tongue baths. Other times, we will give each other oral until completion and kiss afterwards.

By far, the deepest fulfillment is after he cums inside me and then goes back down and licks every nook and cranny. Sometimes we will do a 69 afterwards and every single time I have an immense orgasm. At first, he was reluctant to go back down on me soon soon after his libido naturally subsided but over time, he developed a complete creampie eating fetish and often becomes erect very quickly when doing so leading to another round of sexual pleasure. You will never hear me complain!

Trust me when I say no drug will enhance the experience. I hope you both will develop this close trusting connection and not look back. My partner and I have so much trust in each other without any fear of being judged, that we are closer than ever sexually and emotionally. Hope you get back to us on this forum and discuss your new found enjoyment!

Leave a comment:

• atskitty2
    replied
    While I think there are remedies and pills sold with the promise of enhancing sex drive, I'm not sure any of them actually work. I think the best way to increase ones own sexual appetite is to build up the anticipation, and keep your stress levels low, and generally keep your body healthy. Exercise and all those generally healthy things will help your sex life too.

I think if you both are really into what you're doing, the energy will build from that. Good luck! Enjoy yourselves!

Leave a comment:

• Tara6785
    started a topic is there anything I can take to become extremely horny and kinky with my partner

is there anything I can take to become extremely horny and kinky with my partner

So this is way to detailed to talk to with my friends about and I really need some help, understating what can I do.

Me and my partner have been together for 4 years now, our sex life has been very normal with a little bit of kinkiness involved. Secretly I was extremely very kinky only with myself with masturbating and squirting ever since I was 13 and honestly I really enjoyed it a lot. I recently found out that my partner is into some really dirty things as well. So i'm thinking I really want to step it up now i know he is into some kinky things as well. I want to do the things I really enjoyed as a teen, my biggest fascination was squirting all over myself and some time my face. I have always wanted to squirt in my own mouth but never did it. I want to do it for the first time with my partner as I found out he would cum in his own mouth OMG I would love to see that so I want to do it together, to cum in our own mouths and lots more other things just that one is a big one for me. But i'm really worried he will be to nerves, then my nerves will start and we will act like it never happen and we will never get into it again when its something ill love to bring into our sex life and so I can have that same feeling from when i was younger again omg.

So I know there is sex enhancements out there but what I'm wondering is there a remedy, pill or something to help us both become so horny and willing to do anything sexually together without being hesitated but to be more really horny it will be more exciting and willing to go to extreme kinkiness. I really want this first night that we do this to be so horny and dirty with an amazing cemetery connection we want to do it more and more.
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X