Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phonesex, anyone?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phonesex, anyone?

In my 20s, I worked as a phonesex girl. It was fun and all, but it led me to not want to engage in that sort of activity in my personal life. Fast forward a few decades and a marriage—I had the sudden urge to send my husband a positively filthy voicemail, which he listened to on his lunch break at work.

He was pretty shocked, but also…you know, we ended up phonesexing during his bike ride home. Saucy!
    My question is: Is this still something couples do, or does video and text chat make phonesex obsolete?
    I’m not concerned about being trendy, but I’m legit curious to know if it’s common among modern couples.

• You've certainly given me an idea.
    We don 't live together, and we're both busy and stressed out. Last weekend, all our stress was unleashed on each other sexually. After it was all over, we both said how much we'd needed that, and I wondered what we could do to make it happen more often. Sometimes I send him a naughty pic at night, which he may or may not see until the next day, but I'm usually too tired and stressed out to think of it, or do anything too sexy.

This is something I could do in the car, or early in the morning before he ever wakes up. He never answers his phone while working, so I could easily just call him, leave him a surprise sexy message, and he can enjoy it whenever he finds it. We need more sexual tension, as right now, it's the last thing on our minds.

Comment

• Me and my fiance use it as a tool to edge up to great sex. I want a girl to call him with a role, Im interested in his response.

Comment

• I love the idea of using phone sex as foreplay, Molliges! It's such a sexy and dare I say easy way to get into the mood and connect with your partner at any time of the day. I've yet to experience full-blown phone sex, but definitely want to give it a try. I feel like it would be more engaging than sexting.

Comment

• When my now-husband and I were in a long-distance relationship when we first met, we regularly had phonesex. Sure we sexted but we never did it through Skype or other video-calling teach. If we were vocalizing our sexual desires - with or without masturbating - it was through a phone call.

We don't do it now because we work together from home so there's not a lot of need to leave a voicemail or call one another on the phone. But in pre-Covid times, when we were apart for even a night or two, we'd fall back into that old habit, and it was still always on the phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
            You've certainly given me an idea.
            We don 't live together, and we're both busy and stressed out. Last weekend, all our stress was unleashed on each other sexually. After it was all over, we both said how much we'd needed that, and I wondered what we could do to make it happen more often. Sometimes I send him a naughty pic at night, which he may or may not see until the next day, but I'm usually too tired and stressed out to think of it, or do anything too sexy.

This is something I could do in the car, or early in the morning before he ever wakes up. He never answers his phone while working, so I could easily just call him, leave him a surprise sexy message, and he can enjoy it whenever he finds it. We need more sexual tension, as right now, it's the last thing on our minds.
            It's fun! Thanks for the idea *atskity2
            as my husband is kinda busy in his office work, I might try to send some vidz as well.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X