Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you had sex outside?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never had sex outside, mostly in hotels, haha. What an interesting experience to hear you share.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kayla Lords View Post
      I had sex outside one time when I was a teenager. We were at a local freshwater beachy area - in a semi-private area - with nothing between us and the ground. A few weeks later, I was diagnosed with a pilonidal cyst in my tailbone - the doctor said it could have happened if sand got into my bathing suit, that it happened all the time in our area because of that. The only time I'd been in a bathing suit in the preceding few months was during that one outing. The cyst was so painful and required surgery to remove - I've never had sex outside again. Lesson learned, lol.
      I've always found the thought of beach sex very stimulating. After reading your post though, I think a blanket HAS to be a prerequisite. Sorry that your experience was negative.

Comment

• Haven't yet. But would definitely like to try it someday.

Comment

• When I started thinking about this, I was surprised at how many outdoor places I have fooled around. A snowy graveyard, the woods (where I got the worst mosquito bite ever), in Big Bear lake, and the side of the road in Laurel Canyon. For a person who doesn't like the idea of getting caught, that's a lot.

Comment

• Remembered some other good ones....

Attended a wedding with my GF at the time at a hotel resort. Later that night during the reception, we snuck away and got it after it on a bench somewhere in the resort.

My now wife and I also could not wait to get home after Happy Hour one Friday, so we drove to the top level of a nearby parking structure. We did it on the tailgate of my truck. Just the perfect height, but left bruises on her butt!

Comment

• I read these posts and know that a lot are more adventurous than I am. I'm curious though, were any of those times bringing a woman to orgasm by oral?
              I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
              Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by amy40 View Post
                in the woods, mountains, or outskirts of town?
                Yes once I have a sex in English Garden Munich with a Polish lady. I met her there and we have drink together till late night. And have a sex.

Comment

• Yes! Behind some cricket sheds - very British. 69 position - not so British, ha! It was on the spur of the moment having been out for the night and I loved it.
                  I also gave my gf oral sex on a train late at night - I guess that's on film somewhere.

Comment

• I have had my share of pleasure in the nature, woods, when hiking in mountains, beach, backyard of our house and an empty parking lot. Best for me personally is in mountains where i can be without alot of clothes on sunny days and just go for it whenever we feel for it.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to kid grew up

Yep... teenagers want their space. They will engage when they need something LOL!

Find some other hobbies and interests aside from parenting....

Yesterday, 11:50 AM By EmptyNester
                    • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                      husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                      I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
                    • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

If you feel up for it (and it would make total sense if you didn't) try masturbating -- an orgasm can sometimes (for some people) alleviate cramps. If...

Yesterday, 08:56 AM By Kayla Lords
                    • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

When you experience cramps, consider taking a warm bath or applying a heating pad, hot water bottle, or heating pad because Heat can help relax the muscles...

11-30-2022, 10:33 PM By Ronit Raj
                    • Reply to My husband wants to watch me have sex with another man

I absolutely agree, Wednesday! These comments have been encouraging and supportive in every way possible. MOLLYBANKMENT, thanks so much for sharing the...

11-30-2022, 09:08 PM By Clarisse Q.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
                      husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
                      I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
                    • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
                    • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
                    • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
                    • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
                    Working...
                    X