Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G-Spot stimulation advice

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Wagon
    replied
    Whayt is G spot stimulation firstly. Secondly i thought that not all women have a G spot..Are you saying there's a part of my body i haven't used during sexual intercourse? Shocked face!!. I only ever cum from clitoral stimulation

Leave a comment:

• Little_Man_in_the_Boat
    replied
    Originally posted by MacyS View Post
    My partner is VERY good at finding all the places that feel good - which I should add, is very new to me. But right now he really wants me to climax to g-spot stimulation and whenever he tries with his fingers it feels SO intense. Is this normal?

I have gotten the sensation to pee which I've read is normal but aside from that I can't honestly tell if I'm just overwhelmed or if it hurts? I've never squirted before and might be a little subconsciously hung up on making a mess... I suggested maybe trying after a couple cocktails so I am more relaxed?

I just want to find out what other's experiences have been with this sensation and if it's likely that it's just new to me or if I should be concerned that it feels overwhelming and possibly painful (honestly I feel like I can't tell if it is painful or just how its supposed to feel). How does a g-spot climax differ from a clitoral climax?

Thank you for any advice,
    Macy
    I don't think the gspot stimulation actually works they just wrote a book for money.

Leave a comment:

• atskitty2
    replied
    Enjoying G-spot stimulation comes later in the sexual encounter for me. Not after an O, as is true for Allison, but I have to be already very aroused before it feels good. I feel like G-spot stuff is an advanced foreplay maneuver. It can't be touched until just the right time, or it's pointless energy spent and just tends to distract from the sexual energy and tension that is building. Yes, it can intensify an orgasm, but it's such a fine line, that it's often not worth trying to balance the timing and touch that it takes to make it work.

I think that for every woman, it's different. Just like a lot of other things about our sexuality - what works for you may not work for me, and what I like may be a total turn off for you. Our anatomy is built very similarly, but our responses in those nerves and the types of stimulation can vary.

So, experiment. Try different things and see if anything begins to work for you. Avoid placing pressure on yourself to feel something more than you do, relax and enjoy what pleasures are there.

Leave a comment:

• EmptyNester
    replied
    Originally posted by Little_Man_in_the_Boat View Post

The so called G-spot doesn't work ! I hate to tell you this because many will get triggered and even attack me if you dare question the mainstream narrative.
    Some guy wrote a book to make money. Sex has become commerce. There is much debate about whether every females even has this organ. Sadly orgasm for most is probably rare if not impossible to achieve because most people are hopelessly ignorant and the blind leads the blind. The same worn out opinions get circulated over and over and over again. Like for example types of orgasms. There is only one orgasm. If you read any good science based research you'd know that. If anybody dares to tell the truth they'll highly likely get censored blocked or shadowed banned for revealing the truth.

Don't do it because its just pain. Pain leads to more issues and problems. Maybe you'll even end up with dyspareunia or worse vaginismus.

Don't bother trying to achieve it because you cant get the information because nobody is allowed to have that information. Its essentially a taboo subject that's gets cancelled by the woke brigade.

Sadly this is grim reality in 2022. We are not going forward we're actually gone backwards.
    Debbie_Downer_in_the_Boat

Leave a comment:

• Little_Man_in_the_Boat
    replied
    Originally posted by MacyS View Post
    My partner is VERY good at finding all the places that feel good - which I should add, is very new to me. But right now he really wants me to climax to g-spot stimulation and whenever he tries with his fingers it feels SO intense. Is this normal?

I have gotten the sensation to pee which I've read is normal but aside from that I can't honestly tell if I'm just overwhelmed or if it hurts? I've never squirted before and might be a little subconsciously hung up on making a mess... I suggested maybe trying after a couple cocktails so I am more relaxed?

I just want to find out what other's experiences have been with this sensation and if it's likely that it's just new to me or if I should be concerned that it feels overwhelming and possibly painful (honestly I feel like I can't tell if it is painful or just how its supposed to feel). How does a g-spot climax differ from a clitoral climax?

Macy
    The so called G-spot doesn't work ! I hate to tell you this because many will get triggered and even attack me if you dare question the mainstream narrative.
    Some guy wrote a book to make money. Sex has become commerce. There is much debate about whether every females even has this organ. Sadly orgasm for most is probably rare if not impossible to achieve because most people are hopelessly ignorant and the blind leads the blind. The same worn out opinions get circulated over and over and over again. Like for example types of orgasms. There is only one orgasm. If you read any good science based research you'd know that. If anybody dares to tell the truth they'll highly likely get censored blocked or shadowed banned for revealing the truth.

Don't do it because its just pain. Pain leads to more issues and problems. Maybe you'll even end up with dyspareunia or worse vaginismus.

Don't bother trying to achieve it because you cant get the information because nobody is allowed to have that information. Its essentially a taboo subject that's gets cancelled by the woke brigade.

Sadly this is grim reality in 2022. We are not going forward we're actually gone backwards.

Leave a comment:

• Kayla Lords
    replied
    I agree with Alison and have similar experiences with G-spot stimulation, though several years ago, I felt very intense sensations that were pleasant -- but I definitely felt like I needed to pee which signaled to me that an orgasm was looming.

The worry about a mess can definitely kill a pending orgasm. The way I've dealt with that in the past is to prepare as much as possible (for years, until perimenopause arrived, I was a heavy squirter) -- towels on the bed, sheets I didn't mind getting wet, and a mattress pad. Once I felt like my bed would survive a mess, then I was better able to let go when the sensation arrived.

If you want to continue to try G-spot stimulation, consider substituting a vibrator instead. It may be that you respond better to a different type of sensation.

And I agree with Allison, just because your partner wants you to get off in that way doesn't mean you will -- and having the stress of those expectations can also kill the mood and the orgasm, too.

Leave a comment:

• Alison H.
    replied
    Hi Macy, and welcome to the forums!

One thing I've discovered through both personal experience and research is that G-spot stimulation is a pretty subjective thing — some people love it, others can't stand it, and still others are completely indifferent to it.

I think one thing your partner needs to understand is that he can want you to climax from G-spot stimulation but that doesn't mean you will. You totally might, but he needs to lower his expectations too because the pressure to "perform" in that way isn't going to help, especially since these sensations are all new to you.

If it feels overwhelming, he might need to try it with a softer hand — you can have him experiment with different amounts of speed and pressure while you experience the sensations it creates to see what works for you (and what doesn't).

In MY experience, I am indifferent and even annoyed by G-spot stimulation. It doesn't feel good; it somewhat makes me feel like I have to pee; I do not enjoy it and get nothing from it — UNTIL right after I reach orgasm. At that point? It's like a switch has been flipped and I love it.

But not a minute before then.

And that feeling... it's hard to put into words. It's definitely a deeper type of stimulation/orgasm that reaches farther into the pelvis, if that makes sense. It's like I feel it through my entire lower abdomen; a clitoral orgasm is intense, too, but in other ways that don't usually hit that deeply or with as much vaginal contraction, I think.

Again, though, that's just my experience with it. Everyone responds to G-spot stimulation differently; like I mentioned earlier, some love it, some hate it, and some just don't feel much of anything at all.

Still, I think it's worth exploring in different ways, just to see how stimulation affects yours. It might take some trial and error (maybe even a lot!), especially since it's new for you. You might find in the end that you don't like it at all, or that it only works in certain ways.

At the same time, though, your partner should temper his expectations — because not everyone gets off on G-spot stimulation. And that's okay! It's no different than someone enjoying nipple play (or not), or enjoying having their ear nibbled (or not). We all have different stimulation preferences and ecstasy triggers.

Leave a comment:

• MacyS
    started a topic G-Spot stimulation advice

G-Spot stimulation advice

Macy
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

If you feel up for it (and it would make total sense if you didn't) try masturbating -- an orgasm can sometimes (for some people) alleviate cramps. If...

Today, 08:56 AM By Kayla Lords
  • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

When you experience cramps, consider taking a warm bath or applying a heating pad, hot water bottle, or heating pad because Heat can help relax the muscles...

Yesterday, 10:33 PM By Ronit Raj
  • Reply to My husband wants to watch me have sex with another man

I absolutely agree, Wednesday! These comments have been encouraging and supportive in every way possible. MOLLYBANKMENT, thanks so much for sharing the...

Yesterday, 09:08 PM By Clarisse Q.
  • Reply to purity culture

I wouldn't categorize it as abuse. But, I certainly believe that for any relationship to be completely heathly, sexual compatibility is very important....

Yesterday, 01:29 PM By EmptyNester
  • Reply to antimarriage and kids

There is more than 1000 miles between San Diego and Seattle and most of the west isn't along the coast. The coastal areas in California where there is...

Yesterday, 01:03 PM By jns

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

Yesterday, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
  • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
  • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
  • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
  • Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

I, (22) and my husband (30) have been together a couple years. At first sex was great. The last year, it’s declined. Now it’s to the point where it’s...

11-28-2022, 10:51 AM By Red77
Working...
X