Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a woman having unprotected sex with a second man make her feel physically ill?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is her husband okay with her spending time at another man's house (yours) or maybe he doesn't know? Can't imagine a woman not wanting to spend her spare time with her husband and young child. Children grow up way too fast and it's important for both parents to be there for their child.

Comment

• Wow goodmanDG. Are u sure you're a nice guy? You seem to be trying really hard to convince us and u dnt seem open to hearing other people's perspective. You seem very passive aggressive which is probably how you will pressure the young lady into letting you cum inside her. Even if a Dr tells you she won't get physically ill from letting you nut inside her SHE still doesn't want you to. Accept that!!! Or dangle the prospect of buying her a house and taking care if her even after you die until she gives in. It's your choice really.

Comment

• G-Wagon, bud out. And please consider therapy.

Comment

• goodmanDG. Good one man. You sure are funny. Recommending therapy for other people yet you're the one forcing a pay-for-sex girl to give you raw sex with no regard for diseases or pregnancy. Yep u seem to be the sane person here right? Good luck with being an old creep.

Comment

• To the moderator/owner of this website:

I appreciate the thoughtful response and advice, and caring disposition for both me and primarily the young girl.

I'm very disappointed with the responses from others. Scenarios like the one at hand are rare so I guess I can understand why I've had such unevolved responses.

Needless to say, I have no reason to stay when things have devolved into the dirt and I have no high-consciousness people to talk with here.

Besides, I'm way too busy with things like saving millions of people from disease, influencing the use of wealth for humanity instead of greed, and oh, by the way, having spent about thirty hours in the past week at a sacrifice to my sleep/health and business to find this girl a superb English tutor who the girl already is calling her best friend, find and set up a computer and printer for her at her house, and ensure she has superb Spanish-speaking 24/7 support for learning and using it.

The girl recently told me she no longer has sex in the back rooms at work and only does dances. That was a surprise and a gift to hear. I never once discussed any of that with her but I'm sure because of the way I have been treating her all along it substantially helped her feel like an emotionally healthy young woman with self-respect who no longer accepts that for herself. And I've made it clear the same applies with me. We're feeling our way but as of now that's what prevails.

Oh, the advanced things that are known to some human beings that the mainstream is still oblivious to. Like how true youthfulness is possible much longer than normal with appropriate practice and lifestyle, what healthy sexual chemistry and the spiritual or energetic or consciousness dimensions can be like, and what a man caring about a younger woman's growth can do for both in a very healthy way with or without intimacy. And man, what intimacy can be on so many levels.

Too bad we got off track from my original question about discomfort once I opened up about my feeling my way. So much higher-level life to be shared than what this has deteriorated into here -- while things with the girl have really evolved.

I saw a YouTube video a few days ago about how archaic our culture is regarding sexuality, especially in how we influence younger women, compared to, say, the Dutch. We've rapidly gone from 1% being non-hetero to 20%. WTF?

And to anyone else reading this, I suggest you go do some learning about what's possible in human evolution and male-female chemistry. Look into Tantra. Better yet, go learn from Dr John Gray of Mars/Venus fame and the largest selling author in the world for eight years in a row. YouTube can be a great learning resource if one looks in the right direction.

Though there's nothing like live interactive training if you find a good one. It exists if one looks for it. You can evolve a lot!

Okay. I'm done here. I'm now unsubscribing. I won't see any further posts to this thread. Good luck to all. Love and the need for it and to share it isn't always easy, so do your best to make the best of it. Sex is a very poweful thing. Appreciate and honor those you love and are sexually attracted to! Even those who aren't disposed to reciprocate the way you want. Honor that they matter to you, and act from that place in as healthy of a way as you're able. The rest will work itself out.

Peace Out.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to purity culture

husband read her detailed journal about sex with boyfriend
              husband has tried to replicate it
              however, husband is not boyfriend & the excitement...

Yesterday, 03:18 PM By amy40

So in the case of your TV show woman, she would not know what good sex is like with a man had she not had sex previous to marriage. If she has tried...

Yesterday, 02:24 PM By EmptyNester

I still believe in waiting for marriage as there's something special about the first time being with your husband.....I'm teaching my kid to wait until...

Yesterday, 01:32 PM By amy40
            • Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
            • Reply to antimarriage and kids

I'm 50 and have been married but had no kids. My bf is now 36, and he's never been married, doesn't want kids. So, we never plan to marry, but will likely...

Yesterday, 06:03 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Husband wants sex but just lays there

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him...

Yesterday, 10:44 AM By Wifey6900
            • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
              husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
              I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

12-01-2022, 10:35 AM By amy40
            • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
            • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
            • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
            Working...
            X