Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7inches penis

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7inches penis

Hello everyone, I have a question. Do women prefer small or long dicks for blowjobs? Im from latinamerica and I've had the problem that most women I've had sex with cannot take 7inches. Is that for all women or not? Thanks

• Just like penises, women are all different.

And a woman may initially have difficulty with a certain size, then be able to learn to manage it.

My current boyfriend is the largest I've ever been with, and it's definitely been a learning curve to handle him so that we're both satisfied. There's often that same learning time with any new partner, regardless of size or skill level.

Comment

• We use the metric system over here. So you're like 17.78cm. That is above average i think. While some women prefer a larger size i prefer good technique. Maybe switch things up a bit. You clearly have a lot of potential. When you are that length simply going straight in and out is gonna be sore for the woman. Try hitting the sides, shaking your hips a bit. Basically rock their world that they forget how big you are.
      Last edited by G-Wagon; 10-08-2022, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• A woman doesn’t need to have the full penis in her mouth to give a blow job. I have a 7 inch penis and never had anyone who couldn’t fit me in their mouth. A blow job can often be great by blowing the top couple of inches and using hands on the rest

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

If you feel up for it (and it would make total sense if you didn't) try masturbating -- an orgasm can sometimes (for some people) alleviate cramps. If...

Today, 08:56 AM By Kayla Lords
        • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

When you experience cramps, consider taking a warm bath or applying a heating pad, hot water bottle, or heating pad because Heat can help relax the muscles...

Yesterday, 10:33 PM By Ronit Raj
        • Reply to My husband wants to watch me have sex with another man

I absolutely agree, Wednesday! These comments have been encouraging and supportive in every way possible. MOLLYBANKMENT, thanks so much for sharing the...

Yesterday, 09:08 PM By Clarisse Q.
        • Reply to purity culture

I wouldn't categorize it as abuse. But, I certainly believe that for any relationship to be completely heathly, sexual compatibility is very important....

Yesterday, 01:29 PM By EmptyNester
        • Reply to antimarriage and kids

There is more than 1000 miles between San Diego and Seattle and most of the west isn't along the coast. The coastal areas in California where there is...

Yesterday, 01:03 PM By jns

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

Yesterday, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
        • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
        • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
        • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
        • Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

I, (22) and my husband (30) have been together a couple years. At first sex was great. The last year, it’s declined. Now it’s to the point where it’s...

11-28-2022, 10:51 AM By Red77
        Working...
        X