Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7inches penis

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7inches penis

Hello everyone, I have a question. Do women prefer small or long dicks for blowjobs? Im from latinamerica and I've had the problem that most women I've had sex with cannot take 7inches. Is that for all women or not? Thanks

• Just like penises, women are all different.

And a woman may initially have difficulty with a certain size, then be able to learn to manage it.

My current boyfriend is the largest I've ever been with, and it's definitely been a learning curve to handle him so that we're both satisfied. There's often that same learning time with any new partner, regardless of size or skill level.

Comment

• We use the metric system over here. So you're like 17.78cm. That is above average i think. While some women prefer a larger size i prefer good technique. Maybe switch things up a bit. You clearly have a lot of potential. When you are that length simply going straight in and out is gonna be sore for the woman. Try hitting the sides, shaking your hips a bit. Basically rock their world that they forget how big you are.
      Last edited by G-Wagon; 10-08-2022, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• A woman doesn’t need to have the full penis in her mouth to give a blow job. I have a 7 inch penis and never had anyone who couldn’t fit me in their mouth. A blow job can often be great by blowing the top couple of inches and using hands on the rest

Comment

• I'm about 6.5 inches (6 inches if it's cold), and I've never had a woman say my size was a factor one way or another. However, there have been some that can take me in all the way and some that couldn't. Even my wife now can take me in all the way in almost every position. Only with doggy do i have to be careful to no go in too deep. But she does prefer deeper penetration.

Comment

• So there's all this misinformation out there about penis size. In recent times, this subject has become less and less taboo. Particularly with women coming out saying that size doesn't matter and that most even prefer an average size penis rather than a huge monster dong. However, the stigma is still out there. Sure these women have stated that larger penises can be uncomfortable or even painful during sex. But why is that? So i decided to do a little research.

Upon reading several peer reviewed and scholarly articles and OBGYN studies of hundreds of women between the ages of 20 and 55, the average length of the vaginal canal from opening to the cervix is 2-4 inches unaroused and 4-6 inches when fully aroused. Furthermore, from what i saw, there was no significant difference between women of similar physical build that have never given birth and those that had.

The only factor i was unable to determine was how these lengths were measured in terms of sexual positions. I gather most women would agree that during penetrative sex, their partners feel larger and deeper in some positions and smaller and shallower in other positions.

Nevertheless, this information does help better explain why most women prefer penises of an average size.

Comment

• Hello, I'm new to the forum

I don't know where to introduce myself, but talking about penis size is always fun

I have no problem taking my man's long penis (7.67 inches / 19.5 cm) in my mouth, not the whole thing obviously. I let him come in my mouth.

I have no problem taking him in all the way during intercourse, but only after he has already come in my mouth, and I am very aroused, and he is hard again but not fully hard yet, so he can grow inside me.

That's our ritual, I'm used to him in any position, especially cowgirl

I'm 31 years old, only 5 ft tall (1.52 m)

Comment

• Originally posted by ScorpioLady View Post
                Hello, I'm new to the forum

I don't know where to introduce myself, but talking about penis size is always fun

I have no problem taking my man's long penis (7.67 inches / 19.5 cm) in my mouth, not the whole thing obviously. I let him come in my mouth.

I have no problem taking him in all the way during intercourse, but only after he has already come in my mouth, and I am very aroused, and he is hard again but not fully hard yet, so he can grow inside me.

That's our ritual, I'm used to him in any position, especially cowgirl

I'm 31 years old, only 5 ft tall (1.52 m)
                Welcome to WH Interactive Forums. There is not a correspondence between vaginal canal length and height as far as I know.
                I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by jns View Post

Welcome to WH Interactive Forums. There is not a correspondence between vaginal canal length and height as far as I know.
                  That's right, there's no connection

Even a small woman can take a larger than average member if she is aroused and accustomed to do so

Comment

• Originally posted by ScorpioLady View Post

That's right, there's no connection

Even a small woman can take a larger than average member if she is aroused and accustomed to do so
                    Nothing i read mentioned a correlation. In my personal experience I've had shorter women who could fully take me in all the way and taller women who couldn't. It just depends on their internal design. My wife can take me fully in almost every position. Doggy is the only one where i have to be careful.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• My boyfriend can't finish while having sex with me

Hello everyone,
                      I am 52, my boyfriend is 53. Him and I have been in a committed relationship for 10 months. From the beginning our sex life has...

02-29-2024, 12:55 PM By tgraykansas
                    • Have you ever held a penis while peeing?

My fwb recently asked if she could hold me while I peed. I was totally open to it but kept getting hard when she tried to lol.

Has anyone...

02-29-2024, 11:55 AM By MrMr
                    • should I divorce

Due to a sexless marriage, I have found myself losing interest in my partner, we have both put on weight her 50 and me 15 and now do not desire her. I...

02-07-2024, 08:59 AM By CJ99
                    • Sexless in Seatle

All was great during the dating period, sex once a day or more then marriage, work stress and a move and that killed the sex drive. Not in the morning...

02-06-2024, 09:33 PM By CJ99
                    • Wife won't let husband finish inside her

Hi, first time posting.
                      I've been married to my wife for 24yrs now. She has never required me to wear a condom to have sex with her. After our 2nd...

02-02-2024, 10:18 PM By Kimroger
                    Working...
                    X