Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife doesn't let me cum on or inside her

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
    Hello piti06!
    Welcome! So glad you joined us here!

You say this has been an issue for you since the beginning, 15 years ago. When was she made aware that this is not your preference? Did you bring it up 15 years ago? Or have you sort of suffered in silence, and just abided by her wishes all this time until recently? And does she understand exactly how detrimental this is to your overall sexual experience and satisfaction?

Is this a trend in your relationship, generally speaking? Is there a lot of one-sided decisions? Or is it generally a marriage where you're communicating openly, honestly and reaching decisions with both party's opinions and preferences considered?

What is your cultural and religious background? Is that a factor in any way for her? Is the perception there that your cum is unclean and that's why she doesn't want it on her? Honestly, I think a lot of women don't particularly enjoy having cum everywhere, but does it go deeper than just the typical "I like to be clean" kind of thing?

As to the recent decrease in desire and frequency, I'm quite certain that is related to the new arrival of your child and now having 2 children to care for. I applaud you for recognizing the need to step it up around the house, and pitch in more than usual.

I've spit out a lot of discussion points here, so I'll stop right there and look forward to reading your response. Hopefully we can find some ways to approach this and resolve this with you, though I'm afraid that jns is probably correct. 15 years is a long time to acquiesce.
    She was made aware few years ago. In the earlier years of our relationship I just shut my mouth regarding that. She understand that I really want to get rid of the tissue so she suggest to use a condom.

There aren't many one-sided decision, we are truly understand each other in all other situations.

I believe that based on the fact that she came from a very conservative family with strict laws, this what causes that.

I really appreciate your response including all the questions.

Comment

• my wife is pregnant now, with the first child, and we are having sex more or less and try to regular. what makes it best, she loves it when i cum inside here. she just love it. i dont know but if i pull it out, she just like mad. and it makes me immensly happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by piti06 View Post
        She understand that I really want to get rid of the tissue so she suggest to use a condom.
        I would choose condom over tissue at this point. When you are done having kids, discuss whether a vasectomy would allow for you to finish inside her.

Comment

• Unfortunately dude, some girls just find cum gross. Maybe they don't like the smell, taste, texture, etc. Some don't like the way it "rots" in their vagina. It's like some people like cilantro, some people find it gross. Maybe she is a little more conservative and less adventurous due to her upbringing....nothing you can do to change that except communicate or try to find ways to get her to broaden her mental horizons. Personally, I think she should take your feelings into account and show some generosity...cum is not that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcbmv11 View Post
            Unfortunately dude, some girls just find cum gross. Maybe they don't like the smell, taste, texture, etc. Some don't like the way it "rots" in their vagina. It's like some people like cilantro, some people find it gross. Maybe she is a little more conservative and less adventurous due to her upbringing....nothing you can do to change that except communicate or try to find ways to get her to broaden her mental horizons. Personally, I think she should take your feelings into account and show some generosity...cum is not that bad.
            Definitely share some pointers on what you do when you find your bed, sheets, nightclothes, and hair covered in someone else’s cum. Maybe ladies could benefit from your wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wednesday L.F. View Post

Definitely share some pointers on what you do when you find your bed, sheets, nightclothes, and hair covered in someone else’s cum. Maybe ladies could benefit from your wisdom.
              Confused by this post? If you read the original OP, he's not asking to do any of that. He wants to cum in her or on her.

Comment

• It’s in response to your oft-repeated suggestion that she should just do what he wants and that it’s “not that bad.”

You haven’t been here long and have made many comments, most of which revolve around why men neeeeeed the things they’re demanding and women should just get cooler about it. It’s way cringe.

Comment

• Any comments I have made are just my opinion. I openly welcome disagreement.

To be clear: my comments have nothing to do with men vs. women. I would feel the same way if the roles and concerns were reversed, which they often are in other threads. I believe people in general have needs...feel free to cringe away if that is cringe worthy lol.

To say "You haven’t been here long" suggests new members aren't welcome...very sad indeed.

Comment

• I’m sorry the disagreement you “openly welcome” has made you somehow feel unwelcome. That is indeed, a shame.

Its true that adults have needs. It’s equally true that no one is required to fulfill your needs for you. Adults need food every day. Does this mean one should stay seated and complain that no one has prepared you a meal? After all, you need food to live. I suggested that you try to equivalent of ordering delivery food for both of you or, Heaven forfend, cooking your own dinner.

My own guy has never acted in a way that told me he was disappointed in my sexual output. If he had, I doubt very much that his doing so would make me feel more sexy or desirable.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

Yesterday, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
                    • Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
                    • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                      2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                    • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                    • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X