Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies, are you comfortable with a man using delay spray?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alison H.
    replied
    Honestly, I wouldn't think less of a guy for using a delay spray and certainly wouldn't judge him for it — my biggest concern would be whether or not he was able to enjoy sex (and sensation) as much because of it. I can't speak for every woman, of course, and as Wednesday said above, I'd think it was considerate if he was doing it for my benefit. At the same time, I'd worry my partner wasn't getting as much enjoyment out of sex because of a delay spray, and I'd feel bad about finding that out later rather than sooner.

But too, if your partner is aware of the issue, it might be something you can work on together by trying edging, different positions, or other means that can help build stamina or delay ejaculation without numbing your penis with a spray.

I don't know what your relationship with your partner is like, but if you trust them enough to tell them, I would, if only so you can work on it together, rather than struggling with it alone.

Leave a comment:

• Wednesday L.F.
    replied
    I’d say it was considerate of him, presuming he’s doing it for my enjoyment. If it’s my partner though, I’d feel sad that they waited to tell me. I’d hope my partner would trust me more than to hide something like that.

Leave a comment:

• LionelFisher
    started a topic Ladies, are you comfortable with a man using delay spray?

Ladies, are you comfortable with a man using delay spray?

I've had a problem with premature ejaculation during sex. I've used delay spray to help me last longer in bed, but I haven't told my partner that I use it. I'm afraid she'll judge me negatively if she finds out. Ladies, if you found out your partner was using delay spray to last longer, what would you think?
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
  • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
    2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
  • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
  • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
  • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X