Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women who don’t like receiving oral or foreplay what to do?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women who don’t like receiving oral or foreplay what to do?

I am a somewhat happily married guy struggling in his sex life with his wife looking for help.

This will sound crazy but my wife of 10 years has always claimed she absolutely hates receiving oral. That is my absolute favorite thing to do like I literally like it more than actual intercourse which I know if unusual for a guy. But I’ve really struggled badly with missing it and she just hates it and freaks out and stops me anytime I try within seconds saying the thought of her own wetness and me down there grosses her out and she doesn’t know what to do with herself and gets in her own head. I know it’s in her head cause when she’s been drunk and I’ve tried she’s let me go longer and her body responded positively until she got in her head and freaked out and made me stop cause it’s so gross to her.

I have literally never met or heard of a woman before her that did not like receiving oral. Is this common. Is there anything I can do to help her relax and let me try cause I really miss it bad.

Also over the years she’s gotten more and more inhibited and restrictive in foreplay too. She no longer allows me to give her a massage kiss on her body kiss her with an open mouth or talk during sex. I can touch her breasts but she claims she doesn’t like me using my fingers to stimulate her anywhere else. She claims to have never masturbated and to think the idea is gross and to have no fantasies nothing she wants to try even though I’ve told her she can have anything she wants in bed with me except other people being involved. Everything between us is fair game but she wants nothing.

All she wants is to skip right to intercourse with no warmup and go hard and fast like she’s trying to get me off and get it over with while I’m trying hard to get her off in the most difficult way since I’m not allowed to use any other techniques due to her limits.

This has made giving her orgasms very difficult sometimes impossible especially when coupled with the fact we only have sex once a week so I only get one shot to satisfy her.

Not trying to prude shame her but it’s hard knowing you could satisfy your wife better if she would just let you. Has anybody else encountered a woman who only likes intercourse with no foreplay and no oral. Is there anything I can do to increase my ability to satisfy her and get her to orgasm while respecting her boundaries.

• Are you sure your wife isn’t asexual? Is she?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

Today, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
    • Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
    • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
      2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
    • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
    • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X