Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pelvic floor and pleasure during sex

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelvic floor and pleasure during sex

I don't feel my bf inside me at all during sex and he says he doesn't feel much friction either even though he seems pretty thick, like atleast average if not more. I have a weak pelvic floor and have been trying to strengthen it with kegels but so far it hasn't made much difference. Does size just matter more to women like me? Like is it possible for women who have a weak pelvic floor to still feel a lot of pleasure during sex if the guy has enough girth to be a tight fit and create a lot of friction/stimulate the nerves? Or will I never be able to enjoy sex unless I am able to strength my Pelvic floor?

• This is absolutely something best discussed with your doctor. But there are different positions that can provide a bigger impact.

Is this your first sexual partner? Is this a new issue or an ongoing one??

Comment

• It's possible that you just need someone with bigger equipment to get you off with penetrative sex. Which is totally normal. You just need to be more creative with what you do

Comment

• It's understandable that you're feeling concerned about this. The sensation during sex is influenced by various factors, and the strength of your pelvic floor muscles is certainly one of them. Here are some key points to consider:
        1. Pelvic Floor Exercises: While Kegel exercises are effective in strengthening the pelvic floor muscles, they often require consistent practice over several weeks or even months to see significant results. Keep at it, and you might start noticing improvements over time.
        2. Girth and Sensation: Yes, girth can play a role in the amount of friction and stimulation felt during sex. However, it’s not the only factor that contributes to sexual pleasure. Many women with weak pelvic floors can still experience pleasure during sex, especially when other aspects of their sexual experience are addressed.
        3. Other Techniques and Tools:
          • Lubrication: Ensuring adequate lubrication can help enhance sensation and reduce discomfort.
          • Positions: Experimenting with different sexual positions can help find ones that provide more friction and stimulation.
          • Pelvic Floor Therapy: Consulting with a pelvic floor therapist can provide personalized exercises and techniques to strengthen your muscles more effectively.
          • Vaginal Rejuvenation Devices: Tools like the [link removed by mod] can aid in tightening and rejuvenating vaginal tissues, potentially enhancing sensation and pleasure.
        4. Communication with Your Partner: Openly discussing your concerns and preferences with your boyfriend can help you both find ways to increase mutual satisfaction. Exploring different types of stimulation, such as clitoral or G-spot stimulation, can also enhance your sexual experience.
        5. Psychological Factors: Relaxation and being mentally present during sex can significantly influence your experience. Anxiety or stress can reduce the pleasure you feel.

Remember, every woman's body is different, and what works for one person might not work for another. It's important to explore and find what specifically enhances your pleasure and comfort. If you're still experiencing difficulties, consulting with a healthcare provider who specializes in sexual health can provide further guidance and support.
        ?
        Last edited by Wednesday L.F.; 07-08-2024, 11:07 AM.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Egg Donation

Egg donation can be financially and emotionally rewarding, knowing you're helping others start a family. While the process involves medical evaluations,...

Today, 03:45 AM By Ronit Raj
        • Reply to Do men have mood swings?

If he is acting weird about seeing you and having sex, two things come to mind and the first one was my issue in my 30s. Tell him to have his testosterone/estrogen...

07-15-2024, 06:49 AM By Paulc35
        • Reply to My wife doesn't let me cum on or inside her

I've been married 28 years. I am 58 my wife is 51. When we started out we had sex, no pulling out and my wife was on birth control. We had one child...

07-15-2024, 06:39 AM By Paulc35
        • Reply to Yeast infection or normal discharge?

It sounds like you may still have a yeast infection. Consider consulting a healthcare provider for further evaluation. They might recommend continuing...

07-15-2024, 04:25 AM By Ronit Raj
        • Reply to Sex before marriage

Just ask her. Personally I would never marry someone who hadn't slept with anyone else because I want my partner to know what they like. Also if they...

07-11-2024, 02:43 PM By MrMr

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X