Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex before marriage

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jns
    replied
    I am a man and had sex with maybe two dozen women before meeting my wife of more than 30 years. None of the women I had sex with were virgins. I never let it bother me that my wife had sex with other men before we met. She has never brought up any of the details and I never had any desire to ask.

Leave a comment:

• easygoing
    started a topic Sex before marriage

Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing to be able to ask and get a serious reply. Thank you.

My questions this time related to pre-marriage sex. My wife and I met in February 1968 wile we were on holidays. We made love the night we met and on 2-3 other occasions before we went on our own way home. Neither of us would have guessed we’s still be together 56 years later I’m sure.

None of the answers to these questions would affect the way I feel for my wife because I love her dearly and always have, but I can’t stop wondering how many other boys she might have has sex with before me.

I’d be a hypocrite if I did get upset because it’s a reasonable guess that I had sex with 12-20 girls before I met my wife.

My question is, how many men did you have sex with before your current partner…
    (a) Zero
    (b) 1-2
    (c) 3-5
    (d) 5-10
    (e) More than 10

I hope that some of you are prepared to answer, I know it’s not that important but gee whiz, I, and I’m sure others, would like to get a feel for things.
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X