Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex Toys...who uses them

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isabellacat View Post
    I never understood dildos that had rabbit or duck heads on it....weeeeird! lol I just don't find that attractive.I mean sticking a bunny head inside is just too odd.but dildos in general I love...mine's got glitter in it.

Reading alot of these posts really made me laugh hehe I totally agree with Hopeless Dork..I feel sorry for guys and their dismembered torso/vag toys lol. Can't believe they'd pay like over 60 dollars for that too.
    Don't judge. I'm sure there are some guys out there who think it's stupid to pay for a fake penis--especially one with glitter in it.

Comment

• LOL of course the problem isn't finding a willing penis, it's how well you can interact with the man attached to it.

Comment

• OK, just to cause trouble....
        why is it better to have sex with a fake penis rather than have sex with a real person where there is no emotional connection? If robot guys existed (mechanically fully functional but no emotions) how would that fit in?

Originally posted by WildChild View Post
        LOL of course the problem isn't finding a willing penis, it's how well you can interact with the man attached to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rcoreyus View Post
          OK, just to cause trouble....
          why is it better to have sex with a fake penis rather than have sex with a real person where there is no emotional connection? If robot guys existed (mechanically fully functional but no emotions) how would that fit in?
          Oh you trouble maker!
          Personally I've not used a fake one. I have little interest in sex without any emotional connection. That's just not something I've ever been into. I'm not interested in using a man sexually, even if he was a willing and eager vollunteer (I've had some offers LOL). Hadn't considered robot men but I don't think they would appeal. It's about more than just the physical satisfaction for me. I do know women for whom that isn't so much of a factor.
          But... safety would be a factor, both disease and personal safety.

Comment

• Originally posted by WildChild View Post
            LOL of course the problem isn't finding a willing penis, it's how well you can interact with the man attached to it.
            And how well the man attached to the penis chooses to interact with you.

Comment

• Miz ahryin-

Before you go all out with a bricks and mortar store - you may want to try selling online for a few months to see how things go. The cash outlay is much smaller, and the risk is next to none...except of course you can't get rid of your inventory. Get a few products from the wholesaler and have a small web design company put up your website.

In this business you can buy anywhere - there is going to have to be something unique about your services and products that sets you apart from the competition. Establish that, get a loyal following and then go all out.

Think about reasons you buy things at certain places over others....i.e. cheap shipping, fast shipping, no hassle return....gracious customer service. Try to model your service after businesses you admire.

Best of luck to you. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message.

Comment

• Originally posted by OhThereYouAre View Post
                And how well the man attached to the penis chooses to interact with you.
                Precisely, mutual attraction and at least, affection, are needed. At least for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeless Dork View Post
                  I've often wondered about the male masturbators/pocket vag type gadgets or even the torso peices we were talking about... I'd be really curious to know if the men on here have tried them and what they think of them VS regular manual masturbation and them VS a real vagina. Does it create a better sensation than masturbating with the hand and does it in anyway feel like a real vagina?
                  Just saw this.

FYI - I haven't used a fleshlight or any other type of masturbation device. Nor have I been interested in purchasing any of these.

However, I have masturbated in many different ways and with different objects. Just like women, men can achieve different types of orgasm based on the stimulation they receive. Different ways produce different sensations and results. There are two main sensory inputs, the head and the shaft - and of course the combination of the two.

Sometimes men masturbate different ways, not because it feels better, but just to change it up...variety so to say. "Meh...I haven't done this in a while, i'll do it today."

For example - manual masturbation with no lube focuses *mainly* on the shaft. This was my favorite way and I prefer the type of orgasm this produced above all others. The sensations seem to originate in the base of the penis within your body and I found them the most powerful.

Manual masturbation with lube - produces the combination sensations between the head and the shaft. This is the method that most closely resembles actual penetration with a vagina.

I can't imagine a fleshlight or any other device feeling any different or even better than a hand or two properly lubed up. Especially when you can countour your hand(s) to *ANY* type of length/fit you fancy at the moment. Oh and hands are warm.

That being said, there is little chance that one of these devices would feel better than a properly lubed, warm, live vagina.

I'd figure a good deal of the attraction to male devices is similar to women's sex toys. Convenience. Doesn't always necessarily feel better, but its just *easier* and requires less effort to get you where you want to go.

Comment

• Just like Glitter, I have the same vibrator but mine is hot pink: Mr. Juicy Bubble Yum. I also have another vibrator that's just like a penis. It has the little ridges and what not. The head is exactly like the tip of a penis. I like that one a lot. I actually use that one inside of me and then the G spot one on my clit at the same time. Hmm... I also had one that simulates sucking but it didn't work so I just took the gelly like material off of it and used it for my clit. It was like a little bullet. I feel like I'm missing one. Oh yeah! I have a little mini handheld for my clit that comes with different tips. One is a large rotating bead, one has three rotating beads and the other is just flat. Yummy!
                    "All the beats and melodies keep realities at bay but what happens when the records done and starts to fade away? Alone within myself again, I try to veil away my pain. The dirty grey surrounding me 'round..... And now I hear no sound."

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                      2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                    • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                    • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
                    • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
                    • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X