Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

condoms with spermicide

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I think it is good that your are using the spermicide condoms. It sounds like you are maybe still in high school, so for added security and peace of mind so you don't have questions like this the next time it might happen get on birth control of your own. Go on the pill, the ring, whatever AND use the condoms! because nobody wants to be as nervous and worried like you are right know.

Otherwise as far as your question goes, more than likely if the condom fell off inside of you and was still sticking out your are probably fine, but it was actually all the way inside of you (and omg that actually has happened to me, so talk about nervous and worried) its something to worry about i would say even if the condom had spermicide. But again get on birth control!!!

Leave a comment:

• nymphetamine
    replied
    yeah.. shouldn't have to worry about it if it doesn't break.

It's weird though.. majority of the guy's I slept with don't like ribbed condoms. They say it doesn't actually feel that good.

Also.. I don't know about the rest of you, but I find the lube on the Lifestyles dry up faster than others. I normally use Durex, or Trojan. Do you guys find that too?

Leave a comment:

• AFemaleProdigy
    replied
    Usually when that happens, the very end (or base) of the condom is left sticking out of the vagina. This has happened to me before too. If that happened then most likely nothing got up inside anyway. If sperm were to get just on the outer lips of the vagina and there was no more penetration, then most likely none of it would have traveled up inside anyway. But yes, the spermicide is supposed to kill any sperm that come in contact with it. Most of the sperm would have stayed near the inside tip of the condom too. Probably don't need to worry too much about that.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic condoms with spermicide

condoms with spermicide

hi, im new to the forum. my boyfriend and i have been previously sexually active. we used to use the ones provided by the school, lifestyles but my boyfriend doesnt like that so he goes out and buys his own for the both of us. weve been using trojan condoms, the ones thats ultra ribbed (he said its for both of our pleasures hehe) with a spermicidal lubricant. i was wondering, so its lubed with spermicide, if sperm would have touched my vagina, it would have died right? the condom never slipped off or anything and were kind of sure that it didnt break. whenever my boyfriend ejaculates, he holds me tight and hes very passionate. but he always pulls out a bit of time afterwards. this one time in particular though, he stayed in me longer and when he pulled out, the condom stayed in me. but the whole time that happened though, hes penis wasnt too near my vagina. in that case though, would the spermicide lubricant have killed any "loose sperm" in this case? and with those type of condoms, are spermicides inside the condom too so not only does it lubricate my vagina but does it kill whats inside the condom too?
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X