Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Condoms + withdrawal on fertile days. Chances of pregnancy?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condoms + withdrawal on fertile days. Chances of pregnancy?

how safe? condoms + withdrawal

by nimi67, 16 hours ago
    hi everyone. i have been super afraid that i will get pregnant, but all my friends, and even my doctor told me that it should be no problem after hearing my situation. alright, my situation is: i had PROTECTED sex during my fertile days. so we put on the condom right from the start. no penetration until the condom is on. halfway during the deed, i saw my white mucus on the condom, so i was very sure that session was during my fertile days. and i told him right from the start that no cumming inside of me. so he did not *** inside of me, i watched him *** outside of me, so definitely no ejaculation inside of me. so what is the chances that i really can get pregnant? i cannot be pregnant, because its never my intention to, its just that i miscalculated my days, and had sex during ovulation days!!! the only reason why im afraid, is because its during the ovulation period. PLEASE HELPPP. btw, i did pregnancy tests, im about a week away from my period, so far negative. i have been so paranoia to the point i already bought 3 kits man. so, please advice! much love and thanks.

• Why did the white mucus make you think its during your ovulation days? I believe that would just be your natural lubrication.
    So you aren't actually late yet?

From all that you've said and the precautions you've taken, you're probably safe.

Comment

• isnt the white mucus, or mucus like thing discharge a sign of ovulation? my period is pretty regular, and when i had sex that time, it was during my ovulation period. so pretty sure its my ovulation. if not + or - 1/2 days. yeah. thats the only reason why i worry so much!

Comment

• I'd say your chances are slim to none.

Comment

• Sweet, you're not pregnant. Your guy was wearing a condom and he didn't ejaculate inside of you. The white discharge is normal, it's not a sign that you're ovulating, all women produce this everyday, it's natural lubrication. You get this when you're horny, hot, when you first wake up.. You're not pregnant.
          -Never frown, even when you're sad cos you never know who is falling for your smile

-No man or woman is worth your tears, anyone who is won't make you cry

Comment

• its just so hard not to worry, when you are ovulating. and not in a serious relationship, just pure dating.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
              2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
            • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
            • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
            • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
            • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X