Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies...Can you recommend a good vibrator?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a first timer I recommend a bullet or egg vibe. They are not overwhelming and very reasonably priced. When I was first looking for one I went to a site that had reviews so I could get some ideas of what might work for me. I think it was adam and eve.

I now have many shapes sizes and types. I love them all but my first bullet is still a favorite.
    "When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so regretfully upon the closed door that we don't see the one that has opened for us."
    Helen Keller

Comment

• My favorite and a staple in my life is the Doc Johnson's 7 Wonder's Bullet. The bullet it comes with is nice but after that one wore out I got a sterling velvet coat bullet attachment from California Exotics that works wonderfully with the controller. The velvet coat on it makes it nice and soft to the touch, but not slippery and hard to hold on to like the straight up plastic or metal vibrators.

I've got a humongous collection of toys and vibrators but of all that I've tried definitely the 7 Wonder's is my favorite.

It's nice and small and compact and it takes 3 AAA batteries and will only set you back about 15 bucks. The thing about vibrators like the Pocket Rocket is that they only take 1 battery and have only 1 setting, and are consequently not very strong.

Stay away from vibrators that take small batteries like watch-type batteries as they will wear out VERY quickly and you'll be spending a fortune in batteries.

Don't be afraid to use one, they are great for occasional use. I love that, for me, vibrators deliver a much more intense and satisfying orgasm than just the old manual way.

Comment

• Anyone ever tried a games console controller? I've seen a few video clips, mostly humourous. I thought this would be a gentle introduction into the arena of sex toys. I did a little experiment with an xbox we have, most of the games that vibrate wouldnt do a great deal but I found a section on Halo which gave powerfull, non-stop vibrations which Im sure would do the trick? Just a thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Why you need a vibrator? If there are plenty of real men available outside? It seems little weired to me.
          Oh my. I don't even know where to begin with this one.
          1. Men should be regarded as full human beings and not sentient sex toys.
          2. "Real" men don't have vibrating penises.
          3. Modern vibes can simulate world-class cunnilingus for upwards of 90 minutes without a break and without human error. Can you?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• matebook 14

One easy way to transfer your apps - From Social Media, Banking apps to News Apps and many, many more - contacts, data, files and photos from your old...

Yesterday, 01:59 AM By cikoxob
          • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

I haven't read any documentation on inflammation related to birth control pills. The risk of blood clots is well documented especially among smokers or...

10-20-2021, 01:15 PM By atskitty2
          • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I can completely relate. I remember having sex facing an un-curtained hotel window (we were pretty high up near the top floor) overlooking the Detroit...

10-19-2021, 08:48 PM By Alison H.
          • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I've found that hotel sex is some of the best sex I've ever had, and I think it's absolutely because I'm away from my normal routine and (especially)...

10-15-2021, 08:06 AM By Kayla Lords
          • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

The risk of blood clots with birth control definitely exists, and I've read the same (that the risks of getting one from birth control is higher than...

10-15-2021, 08:04 AM By Kayla Lords

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• matebook 14

One easy way to transfer your apps - From Social Media, Banking apps to News Apps and many, many more - contacts, data, files and photos from your old...

Yesterday, 01:59 AM By cikoxob
          • does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
            however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40
          • Finishing Inside: Are You a Fan?

Hey, guys!

I just wrote an article about finishing inside your partner and the reasons why people do it and enjoy it. But here's the cool...

10-05-2021, 11:01 AM By Vanessa R.
          • Estradiol level is at 610

Hi,

I'm 37 and have been struggling with irregular periods for a few years. I spent quite some time with either not getting my period to...

10-05-2021, 03:42 AM By Janney
          • A night away - best sex in a long time

We have 4 kids and my husband and I never, ever go away just the two of us. We spent a night just us up in Salem, Mass just the two of us. My husband...

10-03-2021, 03:12 PM By CapeCRunner
          Working...
          X