Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies...Can you recommend a good vibrator?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday L.F.
    replied
    Originally posted by rcoreyus View Post
    Be careful: using a vibrator regularly, especially a strong one can desensitize you to the point where you need one to orgasm.
    This is a myth that’s been around ever since vibes left doctor’s offices. We have a great article about this.

Leave a comment:

• miya27
    replied
    Originally posted by Rhysenn View Post
    I think it's more of a personal preferance.
    All my friends told me they loved the rabbit style vibrator. I personally did not.
    I like the We-Vibe or a pocket rocket.
    Yeah, the rabbit style is amazing, it's one of my favorite, another one I like is Clitoral vibrator.

Leave a comment:

• Wednesday L.F.
    replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Why you need a vibrator? If there are plenty of real men available outside? It seems little weired to me.
    Oh my. I don't even know where to begin with this one.
    1. Men should be regarded as full human beings and not sentient sex toys.
    2. "Real" men don't have vibrating penises.
    3. Modern vibes can simulate world-class cunnilingus for upwards of 90 minutes without a break and without human error. Can you?

Leave a comment:

• Tod121
    replied
    Anyone ever tried a games console controller? I've seen a few video clips, mostly humourous. I thought this would be a gentle introduction into the arena of sex toys. I did a little experiment with an xbox we have, most of the games that vibrate wouldnt do a great deal but I found a section on Halo which gave powerfull, non-stop vibrations which Im sure would do the trick? Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• OregonGirl
    replied
    My favorite and a staple in my life is the Doc Johnson's 7 Wonder's Bullet. The bullet it comes with is nice but after that one wore out I got a sterling velvet coat bullet attachment from California Exotics that works wonderfully with the controller. The velvet coat on it makes it nice and soft to the touch, but not slippery and hard to hold on to like the straight up plastic or metal vibrators.

I've got a humongous collection of toys and vibrators but of all that I've tried definitely the 7 Wonder's is my favorite.

It's nice and small and compact and it takes 3 AAA batteries and will only set you back about 15 bucks. The thing about vibrators like the Pocket Rocket is that they only take 1 battery and have only 1 setting, and are consequently not very strong.

Stay away from vibrators that take small batteries like watch-type batteries as they will wear out VERY quickly and you'll be spending a fortune in batteries.

Don't be afraid to use one, they are great for occasional use. I love that, for me, vibrators deliver a much more intense and satisfying orgasm than just the old manual way.

Leave a comment:

• PJhavinfunagain
    replied
    For a first timer I recommend a bullet or egg vibe. They are not overwhelming and very reasonably priced. When I was first looking for one I went to a site that had reviews so I could get some ideas of what might work for me. I think it was adam and eve.

I now have many shapes sizes and types. I love them all but my first bullet is still a favorite.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Why you need a vibrator? If there are plenty of real men available outside? It seems little weired to me.

Leave a comment:

• C-bomb
    replied
    I am a guy so really all I can offer is my wifes own preference.

We have a large range of sex toys (about 1/2 dozen dildos and have owned roughly the same number of vibrators), and by far her favourite is the Vibratex Thundercloud rabbit vibe. This is quite a large girthy vibrator but the material is very soft, forgiving and enjoyable to the touch. In fact - my wife claims it only feels half as big as it looks due to the squishness of the material. It is quite powerful with sensitive controls so you can fine tune it to the right level. It also lights up which while is nothing more than a gimmick, but it does add a bit more fun to the experience. It is the Rolls Royce of vibes and the only downside is it does have a price tag to match.

*Removed outbound link*
    Last edited by LanaBear; 02-14-2011, 09:59 AM. Reason: no outbound links

Leave a comment:

• Janet marshall
    replied
    What Vibrator is the best one?

I have never used a vibrator before. My brother told me to look at a thing called a rabbit vibrator. He said this is the best thing and women are buying them up. O K so I go on the site and there's about a 100 to chose from. Can someone help me. Which one should I buy. What would you recommend.
    Last edited by WildChild; 02-12-2011, 03:05 PM. Reason: Removed outbound link, this will get you banned- don't do it

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The woman I love got desensitized from using one....well before we met....now won't go near them.

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Squirting is ruining my sex life

Hi there, I am hoping I can help. I joined this site just because I have insight and want to help. I am 39 years old. I have never been a squirter, well...

Yesterday, 05:25 PM By Snowy_pines
  • Reply to Virtual Sex, Foolish, Exciting??

Been doing dirty chats online with one of my best friends for about two years now. We have been very good friends for about 12 years (we met when we started...

12-06-2021, 10:00 AM By FeelingWeird
  • Reply to What are the best exercises to tighten bagina?

You can also try kegel balls (also known as yoni eggs, yoni balls or ben wa balls) to use to exercise the internal walls of your vagina! They are little...

12-06-2021, 09:52 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

Congrats on trying for a baby! That's an exciting journey! I agree with Julia - a call or visit to your gynecologist would for sure help calm down any...

12-06-2021, 09:42 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

When I was (much) younger, it was actually a girlfriend of mine that enlightened me as to what squirting orgasms were. Up until then, I was quite inexperienced...

12-06-2021, 09:16 AM By Monique Kova

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X