Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies...Can you recommend a good vibrator?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies...Can you recommend a good vibrator?

Have questions about the best vibrators?

We have more answers!

Read our article, “The Best Vibrators — Curated By Our Experts & Their Orgasms” here: https://www.womens-health.com/best-vibrators

Not sure what vibrator is best for you? Take our quiz: https://www.womens-health.com/vibrator-quiz

I recently got the magic wand which is a great massager...

However, I need to get a real vibrator and I'd like to know if their are any favourites out there!
    Last edited by Alison H.; 10-07-2021, 05:26 PM.

"Take the first step in faith - You don't have to see the whole staircase - just take the first step."
    - Martin Luther King Jr.

• My wife, were you to ask her, recommends the jackrabbit vibrator. She likes it so much, she no longer desires to have sex, would rather play with herself.

Comment

• Originally posted by txdot2010 View Post
      My wife, were you to ask her, recommends the jackrabbit vibrator. She likes it so much, she no longer desires to have sex, would rather play with herself.
      This is not good. Have you talked with her about it? Not to hijack the thread but you do need to deal with this or it could tank your relationship.

Comment

• It depends what you want from it. I'm guessing that in saying "real vibrator" you mean you want penetration. A Magic Wand is certainly, at least by my lights, a real vibrator. I tried my roommate's once, years ago, and it was way too powerful for me, even when I used it over my clothes. I've never been much for penetration during masturbation myself, so I can't help you with a recommendation on that front. But I do have a great little vibrator that my husband gave me last year that I love -- a Lelo Nea. It's shaped like a kidney bean, and nestles right up against your clit. It's just right for me. One way I like to use it is to tuck it into my panties on the lowest speed while I'm watching a movie or reading, buzzing gently along and gradually getting more and more aroused. After a while, the movie or the book is forgotten, and I shift into higher gear, one orgasm after another. It's especially good if you like to masturbate face down, humping against the bed -- the way I did as a girl, and still like to do occasionally now.

Comment

• I use an electric toothbrush..

Comment

• Be careful: using a vibrator regularly, especially a strong one can desensitize you to the point where you need one to orgasm.

Comment

• A man's two cents....

Pocket Rocket

Compact, dependable, easily portable, quite versatile, not too expensive.

Comment

• I think it's more of a personal preferance.
                All my friends told me they loved the rabbit style vibrator. I personally did not.
                I like the We-Vibe or a pocket rocket.

Comment

• Lots of great ideas...thanks everyone.

I certainly wouldn't want to find one that would replace the real thing but I'm thinking in the meantime while I am a single lady, it's better to masturbate than to go out looking for brief encounters...

Getting desensitized is a definite concern. Has that happened to any of you and if so, do you think there is a way to reverse it?

"Take the first step in faith - You don't have to see the whole staircase - just take the first step."
                  - Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

• My wife got desensitised. She used to often orgasm from intercourse and almost always from oral, no only does with the vibrator.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Squirting is ruining my sex life

Hi there, I am hoping I can help. I joined this site just because I have insight and want to help. I am 39 years old. I have never been a squirter, well...

Yesterday, 05:25 PM By Snowy_pines
                    • Reply to Virtual Sex, Foolish, Exciting??

Been doing dirty chats online with one of my best friends for about two years now. We have been very good friends for about 12 years (we met when we started...

12-06-2021, 10:00 AM By FeelingWeird
                    • Reply to What are the best exercises to tighten bagina?

You can also try kegel balls (also known as yoni eggs, yoni balls or ben wa balls) to use to exercise the internal walls of your vagina! They are little...

12-06-2021, 09:52 AM By Zoë T.
                    • Reply to Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

Congrats on trying for a baby! That's an exciting journey! I agree with Julia - a call or visit to your gynecologist would for sure help calm down any...

12-06-2021, 09:42 AM By Zoë T.
                    • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

When I was (much) younger, it was actually a girlfriend of mine that enlightened me as to what squirting orgasms were. Up until then, I was quite inexperienced...

12-06-2021, 09:16 AM By Monique Kova

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X